PDA

View Full Version : 1900 Park Fare Breakfast

traceyo1
12-02-2007, 09:06 AM
We are going there for breakfast. We made reservations for 14. I just found out my brother and sister-in-law will be coming up from Tampa to be with us that day. I called and tried to add them to my reservation but was told there was no more room, not even to just get a reservation for 2 instead of adding to our 14. The gentleman said that since we have the first seating of the day, we should just bring the two of them with us and they should be able to fit us in. Has anyone else had this happen? Have they had luck with just showing up with their add ons? We are going to WDW in 10 days-can't wait!!

TheRustyScupper
12-02-2007, 10:53 AM
1) You are in flip-a-coin time.
. . . heads: They have room and fit you in.
. . . tails: everyone else shows up and you are stuck
2) Good luck.

BugeyedMuggy
12-02-2007, 11:28 AM
Have you tried calling the 1900 Park Fare directly and explaining your situation? I know sometimes the restaurant can do more than reservations can. Once again, Good Luck.

Here we go again...
12-02-2007, 12:40 PM
With a table that large they should be able to squeeze 2 more chairs in.
I agree with what the CM said. Since you have the first seating they should be able to work it out when you get there... just arrive early.

DDuck66
12-03-2007, 10:16 AM
I am not sure if they have a table that is that big anyway. They will probably sit you in two areas directly next to each other so there might be room to fit them in. If you all get there and they cannot fit them in, they can always go visit the resort as it is one of the nicest around. They can also probably get some breakfast at the Grande Floridian Cafe.