PDA

View Full Version : Yavn Speaks 12/1 Sort of

chrisb26
12-02-2007, 01:40 AM
Happy Holidays from VMK! We're gonna make it a Jolly Holiday! In fact that's the theme for this month. We've got loads of great items and events coming this month – and if you're good maybe even a surprise gift, just for you!

Jolly Holiday Sneak Peek

Like I said we've got lots of awesome stuff coming this month! It's going to be a Jolly Holiday and next week I'll have all the details on what's coming, but until then, here's a sneak peek at what you can expect!

There's nothing more fun than building a gingerbread house and decorating it for the holiday! Now if I just had some blinking lights... hmmm.

Stay tuned – next week VMK's holiday surprises will be revealed!

Here is the pictures of the Gingerbread house

Original (http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb133/chrisb2626/VMK/YavnSpeaks-12-1-07-gingerbreadsneak.jpg)

Larger Version (http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb133/chrisb2626/VMK/YavnSpeaks-12-1-07-gingerbreadsn-1.jpg) not as good quality :(

New things I noticed from the picture

Snowman Hat!
New Shirt?
Green and Red lollypops
Gingerbread walls, roof, windows, and doors.
Gumdrop Chairs
Large Lollypops
Pepermint carpets (Red and Green)

chrisb26
12-02-2007, 01:43 AM
Another one of these newsletters announcing there will be a newsletter. Which I dont see the point in.

Anyways the picture is awesome I will be happy if they release that stuff in the picture it looks awesome I want that snowman hat!

Hopefully we will get the real newsletter soon. Last time he said you'll get one soon we actually did so hopefully we will this time as well.

Blue Genie
12-02-2007, 03:48 AM
Well it looks like I will not be spining my credit on this month. None of it I care for. I'll pass.

bigpapiortiz34
12-02-2007, 11:42 AM
I enjoy the new christmas items coming out! They look very cool. But what I don't enjoy, as Dino said, a newsletter announcing a newsletter. At least it had somethings in it to keep us interested!

Let's hope for a new newsletter soon!

mickeytinkerbellprincess
12-02-2007, 10:18 PM
Woot for a Snowman Hat! I can be a bat, a pumpkin, and a snowman all at once :P

jjramsey
12-03-2007, 12:20 PM
My wife, Lpiglet, is very excited about the items shown. She loves to make those kind of things in real life, so she is hoping that the items will be readily available for cooking up some virtual treats :cloud9:

...drat...those will be no calorie...weeellllll it is the Holiday snacking season!!!:blush:

Patricia
12-03-2007, 04:12 PM
Finally!

I've been saying we need Christmas lights for two years now.

Time to increase credits! Pirates anyone?

MrDownTown
12-07-2007, 11:21 AM
Im def going to need to start playing pirates again......

my credits are close to the red lol

and its only going to get worse with christmas here