PDA

View Full Version : Making Palo Reservations On-Line

LW_DFREAK
12-01-2007, 09:55 PM
I was curious what the procedure was for Castaway Club Members for making Palo reservations Online. How early in the morning can you make them and is it true they can be made up to 90 days prior or is it earlier? I need to make reservations for several people, probably 2 tables, so I want to make sure I do it as early as possible. Also, has anyone made reservations for multiple tables on the same night...any suggestions? Thanks!

ElenitaB
12-01-2007, 11:36 PM
I was able to make reservations for Palo brunch online at 90 days out. I've heard that the reservations open up at 3:00 AM EST, but I made mine in the afternoon.

I don't have any light to shine upon the question of reserving two tables, however. Let us know what you find out!

TammiMcMan
12-01-2007, 11:58 PM
If I'm reading it correctly, you are making the reservation, but others will be dining with you. If that's the case, it's no problem. You just need to have the names and I think the reservation info for those dining with you. That way, it will be referenced to them. There's a drop down option so that you can reserve a larger table, no need for you all to be spread out.

LW_DFREAK
12-02-2007, 07:37 AM
I do know that on Disney Wonder they have tables that fit 4,6 and 8. We are 12. So, I will need to reserve two tables. FYI: Disney Magic accommodates up to 4 at a table.

TammiMcMan
12-02-2007, 11:01 AM
I do know that on Disney Wonder they have tables that fit 4,6 and 8. We are 12.There is also a very large table in a private room. Our group was able to book that. It may be worth a quick phone call to DCL to check on it's availabilty. I think having all the adults sitting together, instead of spread out is so much nicer.

TheDuckRocks
12-03-2007, 10:58 AM
If you go to the Disney website and login and retrieve your reservation info it will tell you exactly what date you can make the reservations for both Palo and the shore excursions. You can make them at 12:01AM Eastern time on that date. I have recently stayed up late and did the 12:01 AM thing and got every reservation I wanted.:thumbsup: