Zippy 1
12-01-2007, 09:50 PM
Friday, November 16th Our Final Day

Cast:
Me - 42
DH - 43
DD - 13

Port Orleans Riverside

Today we slept in again. We were up at 8am. As it is departure day we need to get packing. It took some real work but we finally got everything in the suitcases. For a few minutes I thought we might have to ship a few things. We decided not to go to the parks today. It would be to hard to leave on time - knowing us we would miss our flight. So we decided to go to Downtown Disney. We have never been there during the day. We decided to ride the bus as it was very cold this am. We wandered around the shops and thought we might try DisneyQuest. We walked over there and found a long line to get in. I was a little surprised - I guess since it was cold out a lot of people decided to start there day here. We figured it was not worth the wait as we would not have much time by the time we got in. We did some last minute shopping. Then we caught the launch back to the hotel. It was a chilly but pretty ride. When we got back to the hotel we had a little lunch at Riverside Mill. We then spent a little time trading extra dining credits for snacks to take home. We headed to the airport for our flight home. Our flight was nice we were even early. We packed the truck for our drive home. Not bad today only 1 hour 15 minutes. We were home by 7:30pm. Now back to real life!!

RedheadWriter
12-01-2007, 10:47 PM
Real life is so overrated!
Great trip!

AbeeNormal
12-01-2007, 10:59 PM
Glad to hear you had a safe trip home. :mickey:

tinkerbell04
12-02-2007, 09:26 AM
Sounds like you had a great trip, all around. I have enjoyed reading your reports.:mickey:

pdrlkr
12-02-2007, 10:00 AM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

faline
12-04-2007, 01:28 PM
That last day is always hard! Still so much to do and never enough time!