PDA

View Full Version : Viewing Places for Wishes and Spectromagic

dreamofspain
12-01-2007, 09:39 PM
Where would you recommend going to view Wishes?
Where does Spectromagic begin and end?:secret:;)

dreamofspain
12-01-2007, 09:40 PM
Other than the Cali Grill which is completely booked!
I'm looking for outside viewing vantage points for Wishes/Spectromagic

CaptainJessicaSparrow
12-01-2007, 10:36 PM
Spectro begins on Main Street and ends in Adventureland (the opposite of the DDCT parade). I like watching as they come off so I prefer Adventureland (which is also usually less crowded area, especially if there are 2 parades that nights).

For Wishes, I prefer to be in the middle of Main Street, right between Casey's and the Ice Cream Parlor. I've tried from other areas and I don't like being in the castle hub because the castle blocks the majority of the the fireworks. I feel this is the best place. Good luck!

Also, if you aren't going to be in the parks, the CR has another overlook on the 4th floor. That doesn't require the Cali Grill res.

Golf Grumpy
12-02-2007, 03:26 AM
If you can afford the time and can see Wishes a couple of times, watch it from Fantasyland. It is rwally cool. Other wise I say both from around Casey's on Main Street.

peemagg
12-02-2007, 06:05 AM
I personally haven't tried it, but I hear it is great watching them from the train station platform.

Mickey'sApprentice
12-02-2007, 07:09 PM
Our best place to watch Spectromagic is in the curve from Liberty Square to Frontierland. My favorite place to watch Wishes is from the Train Station but in front of the castle is not bad either.

billandlaura
12-02-2007, 07:35 PM
The best place outside MK to watch Wishes is on the porch at Narcoossee's. They pipe the music and the view is great. The boat dock not far away from Narcoossee's is also good.

EPCOT84
12-02-2007, 09:04 PM
Adventureland for Spectromagic.

brownie
12-03-2007, 09:39 AM
We enjoyed watching Spectromagic from below the train station.

dumbo ears
12-03-2007, 10:42 AM
for spectrmagic i recommend watching on the right of hall of presidents arcoss the street from the liberty bell. For wishes id say the bridge between the hub and and tomm. not the main bridge but it the one that splits off between fantasyland and tommland.

TheRustyScupper
12-03-2007, 11:09 AM
Our favorite viewing spots . . .
1) Spectro - in front of Liberty Tree Tavern
2) Wishes - adjacent to Casey's

ToDisney
12-03-2007, 11:18 AM
I personally haven't tried it, but I hear it is great watching them from the train station platform.

Be aware that one time when we tried the train station the lights stayed on during the fireworks. (probably for safety issues) But it ruins the show for me so I like to be closer to the castle where the lights are turned down.

prttynpnk
12-03-2007, 04:04 PM
If you can afford the time and can see Wishes a couple of times, watch it from Fantasyland. It is rwally cool.
We saw Wishes from right by the carousel last month- it was like being right in the center of it
Definitley worth tseeing from that perspective. Bring the earplugs!

dreamofspain
12-03-2007, 06:32 PM
the carousel in fantasyworld by Dumbo?:confused:
thanks!

CaptainJessicaSparrow
12-04-2007, 12:09 AM
I never liked it from Fantasyland. A lot of them are shot off from behind the park so you end up looking to the ones from the castle and then turning behind you - whiplash from trying to see it all.

I guess it all depends on the person.