PDA

View Full Version : 1000th post! Cross your fingers for me, please!

tinksmom02
11-30-2007, 09:36 PM
YAY! I reached 1000! Am heading over to November milestones in a minute, but wanted to ask for your pixie dust.

I have recently (VERY recently) applied to grad school, in an on-line program. I've been thinking about it for a long time, and finally just decided to take the plunge. Should've planned it better, I guess, because the deadline is looming (like tomorrow!), and I'm not sure that all of my transcripts have arrived yet. If I miss starting the Winter session, I guess I can always start in the Spring, but right now I'm just on pins and needles waiting to hear if I'll even be accepted! I've been out of college since 1999, and I'm scared to death about what I'm (hopefully!) about to undertake, but I'm also really excited to go back to school and start to pursue a new career.

So, after all that, and knowing you guys are always so caring and do so many good deeds with your pixie dust, I thought maybe you could send some my way?? :blush:

Oh, and if you'd like to help me PAY for grad school, that'd be great, too! ;)

Thanks for listening!

mrsgaribaldi
12-01-2007, 01:39 AM
Good luck :pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie:

RedheadWriter
12-01-2007, 10:49 AM
:pixie: to you!!!

pogo
12-01-2007, 12:00 PM
Congratulations on 1K ! I love to read what you post here on Intercot. :thumbsup:

Good luck with your future. Here's a little :pixie: to help. :D

MsMin
12-01-2007, 12:28 PM
Good Luck :pixie: sounds exciting. I just returned last year after being out since 99 when I got my master's.
So what are you studying? Can't wait to hear more.

ElenitaB
12-01-2007, 12:59 PM
Congrats on 1K, and best of luck for your application! :pixie:

(I'm guessing pirate gold won't help pay for your tuition, huh? ;))

tinksmom02
12-01-2007, 05:13 PM
Good Luck :pixie: sounds exciting. I just returned last year after being out since 99 when I got my master's.
So what are you studying? Can't wait to hear more.

I want to get my master's in library science, to become, eventually, a children's ibrarian. I have a bachelor's in elem. ed and english lit...

(I'm guessing pirate gold won't help pay for your tuition, huh? ;))

Sadly, no, they do not accept aztec gold, or doubloons, I checked. ;)

Thanks for the good wishes!

pdrlkr
12-01-2007, 06:13 PM
:pixie: :pixie: :pixie:

cal5755
12-03-2007, 11:59 AM
Good Luck!! and congrats on 1000 posts!!!