PDA

View Full Version : Wacky Piano Guy at POR...?

SignguyTom
11-30-2007, 11:27 AM
Does anyone know if the piano guy still plays at the lounge at POR? Great entertainer! I'd love to go see him again when we go back in May. :thumbsup:

Piglet822
11-30-2007, 11:57 AM
Yes!!!!!!!!! He is still there and funny as ever. I'm luck to live local - I love bringing folks to his show that have never been before. So far they all love it :thumbsup:
His name is Bob Jackson and he's got his own website. You can even sign up to receive emails.
Off the top of my head I don't know the address but if you do a search for Bob Jackson, Port Orleans Riverside, you should find the link with no problem.

mmouse21074
11-30-2007, 12:56 PM
Does anyone know if the piano guy still plays at the lounge at POR? Great entertainer! I'd love to go see him again when we go back in May. :thumbsup:

SignguyTom,
I sent you a pm with a link to Bob's site.
We were there last week and were able to see his show twice. He's the best!

JerseyMouse
11-30-2007, 03:50 PM
Be ready to do things you'd never thought you'd do in public!! It's a great show, no need to go to Jellyrolls when you have Piano Bob right at the resort.

We hope to catch him next May when we go back.

Also, it wouldn't hurt to perfect your Tarzan yell...just trust me...:thumbsup:

tinksmom02
11-30-2007, 09:14 PM
Bob Jackson is awesome! We enjoyed his show twice in September. DD5 really got into it, as well. Truly a show that kids and adults can enjoy together.

We bought a CD and now Jenna runs around the house singing "Go, Greased Lightning!" LOL (the original high school musical :))

So yes, he's still there, and great!