PDA

View Full Version : Early Park entry

Disney-lovin' Dutchman
11-30-2007, 10:46 AM
Hi guys,

I was wondering..we have reserved 3-day park hopper tickets for DLR and we have to collect them at Will Call.

Now, with the 3 day ticket, comes one Early Entry permission, and I would like to use it on saturday. I looked at the Park Hours and Disneyland is open from 08.00 am to 12.00 am.

Does this mean I can enter the park at 7.00 am on a saturday?

And how late do the Ticket Booths open so I can collect my tickets?

Thanks! :thumbsup:

NotaGeek
11-30-2007, 12:36 PM
Yes, early entry will be at 7am and the ticket booths are open until the park about an hour before park closing. Did you buy your tickets online? If so you had the option for e-tickets ... you should have done it! So easy ... if you are staying at one of the hotels of the DLR you can get your tickets from Guest Services in the Hotel.

Disney-lovin' Dutchman
11-30-2007, 01:12 PM
I actually ment how late do the Ticket booths OPEN, if I really want to go in at 7 am, are the Ticket booths open then too so I can collect my ticket and go in?

I did book my tickets online but I didn't bought them at another supplier ( not sure if I can mention the name, but it was Ares )

NotaGeek
11-30-2007, 03:57 PM
If I were you I would pick up my tickets the night before, but the ticket booths will probably be open at 7am, so you will miss out on some of your early entry. You can call guest services at the DLR directly to find out exactly when the ticket booths open.