PDA

View Full Version : Sydney White

Melanie
11-30-2007, 08:37 AM
Did anyone see this? It's playing here tomorrow, and I thought I'd go check it out.

ChipnDaleGal
11-30-2007, 11:08 AM
Your post was the first I had even heard of this movie, Mel. But you got me curious so I checked it out on imbd. Doesn't appear to have many fans, but I think Amanda Bynes is a real cutie. If you see it, please let us know what you think.

DisneyDudet
11-30-2007, 11:17 AM
I enjoyed it. It is very cute, and since its a real live, current version of Snow White, it makes it even funnier!

I liked it. If you are an Amanda Bynes fan, you'll like this one!

PirateLover
11-30-2007, 12:31 PM
Didn't see this one, but I was a huge Amanda Bynes fan when she had her Nickelodeon show and I loved her in that movie with Colin Firth that I'm blanking on the name of right now but I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. I think this would be a fun bubblegum type movie.

NotaGeek
11-30-2007, 12:38 PM
Your post was the first I had even heard of this movie, Mel. But you got me curious so I checked it out on imbd. Doesn't appear to have many fans, but I think Amanda Bynes is a real cutie. If you see it, please let us know what you think.

My friend Ben went and saw it in NYC and he thought it was funny and cute ... considering the cast I am SURE I would love it! I am a sucker for chick flicks!

Melanie
11-30-2007, 03:58 PM
I think Amanda Bynes is adorable, so I think I'll go ahead and give it a try.

You're thinking of 'What A Girl Wants', Maryanne. LOVE that movie. :blush:

LauraleeH
11-30-2007, 05:58 PM
It wasn't my favorite movie in the world, but I definitely didn't walk out of the theater thinking I had just wasted my time and money. Go for it! :thumbsup:

Melanie
12-01-2007, 08:04 AM
So I dragged my neighbor with me, and we both enjoyed it. Very cute (although predictable, of course), and I had fun figuring out which of the 7 dorks were who. A fun afternoon at the movies. :thumbsup: