PDA

View Full Version : Disney Visa

traceyo1
11-29-2007, 07:41 PM
I know I saw this answer before but I just looked through everything from November and October and can't find it-the next cycle for my visa isn't due until 12/16-we are going to WDW from the 12/12-12/17-I should have another 25 points on my next statement-can I get these points early to have them transfered to my rewards card? If not, can I get them transfered on the 17th at WDW? Also, to use the rewards card, do I just give it to the front desk at check in and tell them the points on them (I have two) and ask them to use the points for my purchases charged back to the room before actually using the credit card I will leave on file? Less than 2 weeks!! I am so needing this!!

Here we go again...
11-29-2007, 09:20 PM
You can not get them early, but you can get them added and use them on the 17th.

PirateLover
11-29-2007, 10:17 PM
If you're ready to pay off what you currently owe, I believe you can check it and pay for it online and transfer your points then. I just transferred some points today, but I also just payed off my bill last week so I don't have any new points yet. I could be wrong but it's worth a look.
And yes, you can use the rewards card on your room charge, or just carry it around. Almost all places accept it just like a gift card or credit card.

dmallan
11-30-2007, 04:29 PM
Also, to use the rewards card, do I just give it to the front desk at check in and tell them the points on them (I have two) and ask them to use the points for my purchases charged back to the room before actually using the credit card I will leave on file?

We're planning on doing just that. We have been accumulating points for three years now and will have over 900 by the time we go in January. I plan on putting the balance on our room account to cover our meals which we'll charge to the room. I'd rather do that than carry the card around since it's basically like carrying cash.

39 days!! :tigger:

mickeefan
11-30-2007, 05:09 PM
We apply our points to our room charge every year. That way we use them all at one time .
I believe the points are added to your account on the day your statement is due each month, but not sure of that.