PDA

View Full Version : DisneyLink

caryrae
11-29-2007, 05:27 PM
There is this neat free download from the Disney website some people may not know about, it's called Disney Link. Here is a little about it.

"DisneyLink lives on your desktop and is a convenient way to stay in touch with the latest and greatest Disney news, information, and offers about favorite Disney parks, entertainment, and products".

Right now it only works with windows not Mac. Here is were to get the free download from the Disney website. http://cdn.directmessagelab1.com/download/disney/download.aspx?cdn=true&originID=198&themeID=9&brandID=321 there is even 3 different boarders to choose from.

pdrlkr
11-29-2007, 10:36 PM
:waycool:

EPCOT84
12-01-2007, 11:17 AM
I downloaded it and yes, it is a a nice way to get Disney updates on the parks, shopping, and upcoming DVDs. I had sporadic problems connecting to it from the desktop icon but most of the time the updates are working.

Since I have it set to open when I boot up, it remains open in the background with an "D" icon in the desktop tray. The Weather page has the weather for WDW and DLR and also places like Radiator Springs and Neverland.:secret:

I noticed it will chime in with a popup message when it has an update. Cute.

The updates are informative and they link to the website so that is a plus.

Truthfully speaking for real vacation planning tips, Intercot boards are just as informative if not better !