PDA

View Full Version : Artist Point review

JerseyMouse
11-29-2007, 05:15 PM
I absolutely love when a dining experience that you've waited a year for exceedes your expectations, and that's what happened here at what is quickly becoming our favorite restaurant on property.

For years, one of the cast members at POFQ has been telling us about the place, but we tended to shy away from it because of the price tag, last year we said what they hey, and went for it, and left kicking ourselves for not going sooner!!

We started off with a beverage at Territory Lounge, which is a great little place to kick back at WL, DW had a rum runner, and I had O'Douls..kinda get tired of the iced tea, water, diet coke trifecta, and I've never been a fan of mocktails, and O'Douls fit the bill nicely.

We were seated right on time, and I believe it was at the very same table we had the previous year, although we didn't request it. For appetizer, DW had the smoky Portobella soup, and I had the venison spring rolls which were quite tasty, no "gamey" flavor.

For entree's, we both had the Buffalo sirloin, heaven on a plate, so tender you could get away without a knife almost.

I asked for the Mac and Cheese side with Maytag crust...(still waiting for the repairman to pop out from under the table).

Servers were great, left zero room for dessert, meals just don't get any better than this!!

Lessie
11-29-2007, 05:48 PM
I'm so glad to hear you had such a great experience. We'll be dining at Artist Point next week and I can't wait!

Jared
11-29-2007, 06:09 PM
Now that sounds like a delicious meal! Thanks so much for yet another wonderful review. Artist Point sounds incredible!

:tasty:

DVC Mike
11-29-2007, 08:47 PM
We love Artist Point! We'll be dining there next week...

Crow
11-29-2007, 08:55 PM
I love AP also.
had dinner w an Imagineer there in Sept:thumbsup:
the soup is great!

rj
12-01-2007, 12:17 PM
The smoky mushroom soup is awesome. Can't wait to go next year.:thumbsup:

missbunny
12-01-2007, 10:54 PM
Artist Point is one of our favorites as well. I love the smoky portobello mushroom soup and the buffalo sirlion. I can't wait for next year for our next trip. Thanks for sharing your review.