PDA

View Full Version : In room Computers at Contemporary?

iceicebritney
11-29-2007, 02:46 PM
Has anyone heard about or experienced the new 'in room concierge' where there is a computer in your room at the contemporary supposidly? I hear they have a computer with internet access. Apparently the computer has two connections, a dial-up one which is free and a broadband one which is 10$ for 24hours. I'm wondering how these computers work, do they have complete internet access? or is it restricted to just disney information, etc? Let me know if anyone has any info, leaving on Sunday. Thanks so much!

DawsonAR
11-29-2007, 03:31 PM
:thumbsup:I used the computer and it was great. It was free and was broadband. I didn't visit many sites other than Intercot, but I didn't have any problems going to any of them. It was a wonderful extra.

KODABEAR
12-02-2007, 11:18 PM
:mickey: Just got back from Contemporary Resort and stayed in Garden Wing. The in room computor was great. DH was able to do work without any problems. Was easy to use. and no charge!! :mickey:

mouseketeer mom
12-03-2007, 06:46 AM
We just back from a tower room last week. The internet was free, and we used it to change our flight, do some banking, and the kids played games. It was terrific.

MMouse6937
12-03-2007, 10:57 AM
Is this only concierge level or all rooms? Thanks!

Tinkerfreak
12-03-2007, 02:13 PM
Is this only concierge level or all rooms? Thanks!

I was also wondering if this was for concierge only also. I would love more info about this if anyone has any.

mouseketeer mom
12-03-2007, 02:59 PM
We were in a tower room, no concierge.