Zippy 1
11-29-2007, 12:24 AM
Monday, November 12th

Cast:
Me - 42
DH - 43
DD - 13

Port Orleans Riverside

We slept in again this am. We got up around 8:30. We relaxed and headed out around 9:30. We were off to Blizzard Beach. The weather was nice and sunny. It was not to busy at BB. We got a locker for our stuff and headed off. First on the agenda was Teamboat Springs. It was a great time - we rode with another family on their first trip. I love the photo pass at the bottom. Got some great shots of us. Next for me was a float in Cross Country Creek. How relaxing!!!!!!! DD and DH headed to Runoff Rapids. They found me when they were done and we floated around the creek together. We had some lunch at Lottawatta Lodge. Lunch was good - I like how they let you come back and get your dessert when you ae ready for it. After lunch we relaxed in Melt Away Bay for a while. Then it was off to more slides. DD and DH tried Slush Gusher. After that DD did not want to try Summit Plummet. She said it was to fast and she got a little road rash on her legs. DH was ready to try Summit Plummet but did not get time to. It was time to head back and get ready for dinner at Crystal Palace and hit MVMCP:party:. After quick clean up time we headed to MK. We got our wristbands and headed to Crystal Palace. My goodness! what a busy place. We checked in for our 6:30 reservation. At 6:55 DH headed to the Emporium to purchase his framed pin set as we had not been called to be seated. He wanted to make sure he got his pin set and they went on sale at 7pm. Right after he left the called us for dinner - because we were missing one person they would not seat us. DH had also run into problems trying to get his pin set - they were a little unorganized. By the time he finally got it and made it back they had told DD and I that it was to late to seat us for dinner as they were closing because of MVMCP. As we were walking away - trying to figure out other plans for dinner - one of the hostesses came after us and said she would try to get us in if we still wanted to. Well I can not say enough good things about this woman but she worked some Disney magic and we were seated right away. There were very few people left. We had a great dinner and fun with all the characters. I wish I knew this woman's name because she saved the begining of our night. We had a blast at the party!!!!!!! We rode lots of rides and visited with many characters. DD was excited to get her picture with the princesses and princes. It was amazing to watch the castle ice over. We watched the fireworks - another amazing sight. Then we staked out our spot for the late parade. It was just as crowded as the early one. I swear no one left early. I think everyone stayed to the bitter end I know we did. We just did not want the fun to end. If you have not done MVMCP I would highly recommend it:thumbsup:. This was our second time and we loved it just as much as the first time. It was a vey late night - we did not get to sleep until around 2am. Sweet dreams:cloud9:.
Up next: Princess Akershus Breakfast, a day in EPCOT and dinner at Le Cellier.

pdrlkr
11-29-2007, 10:32 AM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

faline
11-29-2007, 12:19 PM
It was really nice of that cast member to "save" you dinner for you! Sounds like you had a great time at the party!

gauvin4
11-29-2007, 01:50 PM
That was nice of the hostess. Disney magic at its best. We have MVMCP tickets for Dec. and I can't wait to go!! :party: Thanks for sharing.

AbeeNormal
11-29-2007, 08:58 PM
Sounds like MVMCP was a hit. I really hope that some of the Holiday Decorations are still up when go in January. :deer::santa3::deer:

Thanks again for sharing. ;)

realtreebar
11-30-2007, 12:59 AM
thanks for sharing! " gotta love:mickey: "

RedheadWriter
12-01-2007, 08:35 AM
:) glad your time at CP wasn't ruined!