PDA

View Full Version : Have You Seen Anyone Do Anything Silly To Win A Dream?

MMouse6937
11-28-2007, 06:06 PM
I have heard of some people "stalking" the dream team trying to get a dream, but when we were in the MK in Sept starting the fun for the MNSSHP and were on our way to POTC we see this couple with two small children in a stroller. All of them were wearing hats with these huge poster sized homemade signs that said "Please pick us to stay in the castle". It was the silliest thing I have ever seen and I felt really bad because half the people didn't know what the heck they had on their head, and people like me knew that it was a waste of time and effort because the winning is random. Once I explained it to my mom she was like, Oh, so they're wearing those things for nothing? Um, yeah.

On another funny note, I told DH before we left that if I happened to be in the bathroom and anyone in a blue shirt came up to him and started talking to him about winning something, not to tell them that he wasn't interested like they were sales people..I told him, you want whatever they have!! :D

Anyone else seen anything silly?

CaptainJessicaSparrow
11-28-2007, 09:54 PM
I have to admit that is pretty hilarious. I would have probably tried to explain it to them, just so they knew it was random.

I've had Guests ask how much they have to pay to win the castle suite. I told them they already paid - it was the admission fee.