PDA

View Full Version : Want toy reviews!

baby minnie's mommy
11-28-2007, 02:59 PM
Christmas is quickly approaching, and we want to do a lot of shopping while at Disney. My question is geared towards those who have bought items for young children (DD is almost 3). :gift: :shop: :gift:

Q: What are some of the best things you've gotten them at Disney? Any special toy that they just love? I'd enjoy having some "reviews" on your purchases. :mickey:

Disneyatic
11-28-2007, 04:00 PM
The one toy we bought on our last trip that has gotten played with the most is the Mr. Potato head with all the cool parts.
You can fill up a box with all you can fit inside of it for $19.95. What a great deal! You can get Little Mermaid parts, Tinkerbell parts, Mary Poppins parts....tons of cute things!

My advice on this is to check the arms and make sure they fit snugly into the potato! Our arms are kinda loose and slip down.

choo
11-28-2007, 04:00 PM
Potato Head parts for sure!!:thumbsup:

Iluvpooh
11-28-2007, 05:43 PM
Also My Little Pony.

tinksmom02
11-28-2007, 09:43 PM
DD5 got the My Little Pony thing on our last trip, and the Mr. Potato when she was 2. Out of all the toys we came home with in 2004, only Mr. Potato and her light-up Buzz Lightyear have survived the jaws of our yellow lab LOL For some reason kids are always drawn to those light-up, spinning things.

On our January trip, where we had the luxury of having grandma (and her wallet!) along, DD came home with tons of stuffed animals.

In September at the Test Track gift shop she found a remote-control test track car that she's still playing with. And at WOD she got a cheerleaders' megaphone.

Yes, my daughter is a true girly-girl tomboy LOL

HTH!

baby minnie's mommy
12-10-2007, 05:15 PM
Thanks for the replies! I can't wait to get to Disney and start shopping...:santa3:
It's been hard to keep myself from doing any Christmas shopping recently! Aside from an item we know WDW wouldn't carry, we've been waiting to do our shopping till on vacation.