PDA

View Full Version : Is a picture taken on TOT?

Disneyatic
11-28-2007, 10:16 AM
Does TOT automatically take a picture while you are on the ride?

Lorraine444
11-28-2007, 10:22 AM
Absolutely!
They are all pretty funny...

Cigar Rex
11-28-2007, 10:22 AM
Yes, it's just as you make one of the drops while everyone has a horrific look on their face. :sick:

cajunprincess
11-28-2007, 11:36 AM
Yep...sure do. Mine looks horrible! I won't be going for any re-takes though:ack:

#1donaldfan
11-28-2007, 12:17 PM
OH YEAH !!! I always look terrified....actually, I'm holding on so darn tight that I have to slide my hand forward to remove them......that's the only ride at Disney that does that to me....crazy me......:thumbsup:

Disneyatic
11-28-2007, 12:57 PM
Where do you see the picture?
We must have missed that when we rode this ride...
What a bummer, it would have been hilarious to see our picture!

McGoofy
11-28-2007, 01:13 PM
I have a great photo memory from Tower of Terror from just a few weeks ago. When it came to be our group's (13 people total) turn to ride, we told the CM that we were planning to buy our picture because it is the only ride that all 13 of us could be in the photo at the same time in all 4 parks. We asked if she could arrange our group to sit together. To our surprise, she went above and beyond that! She had us sit in the first 2 rows and then did not board anybody else on our car!!! The 13 of us had the entire car to ourselves!!! That was so cool. Our picture turned out so cool, and we definitely purchased a few copies. (At the end of the day, we stopped at Guest Relations and filled out an "applause" form for Candice, the CM who did that for us.)

To answer your other question, the screens to view and the purchasing area are just after you exit the ride but before you go through the gift shop. Perhaps you were too shell shocked from the ride to notice!;)

Oh, and one thing that is really great in photos is if someone in your car has straight, long hair. When the camera takes the picture, you can litterally see the hair standing straight up as the descent starts!:thumbsup:

irish1967
11-30-2007, 05:31 PM
I have a great photo memory from Tower of Terror from just a few weeks ago. When it came to be our group's (13 people total) turn to ride, we told the CM that we were planning to buy our picture because it is the only ride that all 13 of us could be in the photo at the same time in all 4 parks. We asked if she could arrange our group to sit together. To our surprise, she went above and beyond that! She had us sit in the first 2 rows and then did not board anybody else on our car!!! The 13 of us had the entire car to ourselves!!! That was so cool. Our picture turned out so cool, and we definitely purchased a few copies. (At the end of the day, we stopped at Guest Relations and filled out an "applause" form for Candice, the CM who did that for us.) :

We did the same with 19 - it is a wonderful memory that is in a TOT picture frame!