PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Cards at the Parks

mitchsfan
11-27-2007, 08:37 PM
My family and I are going to Disney from December 11-20th. The wife wants to get a good picture of the three of us in front of the castle and mail it out as our Holiday card.

She wants to get the the envelopes all addressed before we leave and then take the camera to a photo shop and have them develop the picture into a card at Disney.

My question is: Is there a shop at a park or a resort that will make us the card? Does anybody know how much the cards would run us? We won't have a car so we can't go to an outside place.

Thanks

13 days and counting!

DDuck66
11-28-2007, 11:48 AM
Two options.
1. Take a taxi to the nearest Walmart, Walgreens or CVS and have it done there and mail it out the next day.
2. They also have that option available on the Photopass website...but unless you have computer access, then you would not the time to get them mailed for this Christmas. We did this and saved the cards for the next Christmas.

Tink#64
11-29-2007, 12:23 AM
Last year we took a pic in the outdoor scene next to the Christmas shop at DTD! It features Mickey & Donald singing carols & Pluto & Goofy with a "Happy Holidays" banner, complete with a Christmas tree & snow. We sent this out in our Christmas cards! I thought it was really cute, we're all in shorts & sunglasses with the Christmas scene. This may be ok in place like CA, but in KY we're not usually wearing shorts for Christmas! :silly: