PDA

View Full Version : Resort Music Ques?

Septbride2002
11-27-2007, 11:36 AM
I have the list for Wilderness Lodge but does anyone know the title of the music the play at any of the other resorts?

I am especially interested in The Boardwalk - so far I know they play Rhapsody in Blue.

~Amanda

Susie in NM
11-27-2007, 01:04 PM
Sorry I don't have any info on the music at other resorts but just wanted to let you know I did go read your blog and review of your October trip. I am thinking I would like to try to get back to WDW next fall and am toying with the idea of booking the trip during the Wine Festival -- is it worth it?

JPL
11-27-2007, 01:11 PM
In this case Google is really your friend since most of the music played at the resorts are mainstream songs some people have taken the time to put a list together.

Moscow
11-27-2007, 01:37 PM
Can anyone tell me how the Carribean Beach Resort rates for hotels at WDW. It seems to be one of a few that are within my price range. Is it worth it to stay at this resort versus some place closer to WDW?
Thanks, Moscow :thumbsup:

DizneyRox
11-27-2007, 01:57 PM
Can anyone tell me how the Carribean Beach Resort rates for hotels at WDW. It seems to be one of a few that are within my price range. Is it worth it to stay at this resort versus some place closer to WDW?
The music that plays there is great too, I agree! :thumbsup:

dkmwong
11-27-2007, 10:01 PM

We've stayed there several times and may be staying there for our next trip in October of 2008. When I asked my DW and DD they both said let's go back to the CB, but I'm still up in the air as I was thining about the Comtemporary, Well I guess I have plenty of time to choose.:blush: