mouseketeer mom
11-26-2007, 10:12 PM
Cast
Me- Lisa
DH Steve
DD 13 Katie
DD 11 Khloe
DS 8 Kai

Today Khloe and Steve have the Epcot Seas Aqua tour! We all head down to a nice breakfast at the Concourse and boy that was good! My DH and I had the french toast with Butter rum sauce and macadamia nuts. Need I say more? Khloe had pancakes with whipped cream and Kai had Mickey pancakes and Katie had fruit..still nursing that tummy. We split up after that. Steve and Khloe jumped on the monorail to Epcot, and Kai and Katie and I jumped on the monorail to the GF. I treated myself to a trim and a blowout there. It turned out great, I was happy. We went back to the CR for the kids to swim a bit, then we got ready to go and watch Steve and Khloe dive at Epcot. All I can say is, what an amazing experience. To watch them holding hands and swimming with these CREATURES was amazing. I was so proud of Khloe. That she just steps right off the platform into that huge tank with sharks and fish and sea turtles. There is no way I could do it. I was so proud. This was their second time doing this tour and I know they would like to do it again. We all met up afterwards and they were on cloud 9. We walked as we had some time to kill before our ADR at Coral Reef. We took in the Chinese acrobats. LOVE them. Watched reflections of china for the first time. Off to the Coral Seas for a terrific meal. I liked this place better than the first time I ate hear 3 years ago. I had the cajun catfish, my DH the mahi mahi, and my kids all got kids meals. We all got the butterscotch creme brulee. YUM!
We walked off our meal to the friendship boat at the international gateway. We took it to MGM to see the Osbourne lights for the first time! We enjoyed this so much more than we expected to! It was like a big party! Music, lights, snow falling. EVeryone seemed to be in a good mood! We bussed it back to the CR for our last night at this resort! Tomorrow we transfer to the POLYNESIAN! And tonight, my intercot friends, I am too tired to write any more, so I'll try to finish over the next few days!! Thanks for reading!

buzznwoodysmom
11-26-2007, 10:22 PM
What a perfect day. I am trying to figure out what days these events take place so that I can see if we crossed paths at all during our trip. We did the Osborne lights on Monday the 18th, what day was this?

pdrlkr
11-27-2007, 12:16 AM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

dolphinmickey9170
11-27-2007, 01:39 AM
Thanks for another great day!! Can't wait to read more.

mouseketeer mom
11-27-2007, 06:27 AM
Denise,
Hi! We did the Osbourne lights on Monday the 19th!
Were you there?
Lisa

buzznwoodysmom
11-27-2007, 09:10 AM
Lisa,

I had the date wrong in my post. Yes, we were there on Monday the 19th. We watched as the lights were turned on and watched them "dance" to the music for a bit, then we walked all the way down and then all the way back up again. We probably rubbed sholders and didn't even know it. Wasn't it packed? I over heard a man saying "This is almost like New York on New Year's, and I am from New York so I know". We thought that was very funny.

faline
11-27-2007, 02:56 PM
Another terrific day for your family! The Osborne Lights are a great way to end any Disney Day!

AbeeNormal
11-27-2007, 07:44 PM
I wish I had a diving license, that sounds so fun. :diver:

How nice that those two can share such a unique experience. :thumbsup:

RedheadWriter
11-27-2007, 08:21 PM
:thumbsup:Great!

realtreebar
11-28-2007, 12:30 AM
thanks for sharing!!! "gotta love:mickey:"

KylesMom
11-28-2007, 10:27 AM
What a wonderful experience for DH and DD! Your days sound truly marvelous - I hope the good weather and cheer continues! Looking forward to reading more! :mickey:

DizNee143
11-29-2007, 01:23 PM
what a great day!! :mickey:

ElenitaB
12-02-2007, 07:42 PM
Your days just keep on getting better and better! I'd love to hear more about the diving experience at the Living Seas. Sounds so cool!

I love the Osborne Lights! Glad you got to experience them!