PDA

View Full Version : Dining reviews for Nov 16-23rd

jpH/keD
11-26-2007, 08:10 PM
Hi! I cannot do a trip report! Its too long and involved but here are my reviews for our meals.

11/17 GF-1900 Park Fare CGF dinner. The Buffet was ok, not my favorite great small desserts! but the characters were wonderful!

11/18 Akershus Princess Breakfast typical breakfast fare. Great princesses! We had Belle for pix. Then at the table we saw Snow White, Aurora, Mary Poppins and Mulan! MP and Mulan were great surprises!! Loved them!

11/18 Chef Mickeys Good Buffet, Great Characters!(My dd6 had an upset stomach which is another story...) Overall still our favorite buffet!

11/19 WCC dinner. Fun staff! Great food! Beautiful lobby Christmas tree! Awesome night!

11/20 Mama Melrose's Fantasmic Dinner Package. Good Italian food. I asked for Fettechine(sp?) alfredo w/ chicken (not on the dining plan) and was allowed to order no problem! They made me happy!

11/21 Seaworld luau! Wonderful experience! Getting there?...not so wonderful!

11/22 O'Hana's breakfast, Great food! great characters! We would do this again tomorrow! Loved the pineapple bread!!

LTT Thanksgiving Day dinner! Great traditional food! Great characters! ds4 told Pluto he was his favorite and Pluto was very touched! Sentimental mom(me) cried!

11/23 Le Cellier CP dinner package! AWESOME food! Our FAVORITE dinner all week and it was our last meal! Perfect note to end on!! Not one bad thing to say about this place! Awesome! I was told this was the #2 restaurant in all of WDW and I believe it! Melinda our server was top notch!

Our counter services were mostly the food court breakfasts at All Star Movies and they were too crowded and took too long and made us late to the parks each day! I wont stay there again!

Snacks that we loved, everything we tried at the Kringla bakery in Norway, school bread, sweet pretzels, waffles. All were awesome!
Hot chocolate at Liberty Inn in Epcot really hit the spot at 11pm on a cold night! Funnel cake in Epcot was great(Not on the ddp) but still good! Pineapple floats w/ VANILLA ice cream and NOT pineapple ice cream in MK! There is a true difference!

Ok that's it! Feel free to ask questions if you need more info!

thejens
11-26-2007, 08:25 PM
Yum! I love Le Cellier too. Thanks for the tip about the dole whip float with vanilla!;)

SBETigg
11-26-2007, 09:35 PM
Great reviews, thank you. I used to get teary when mine were younger with the characters, too. Sounds like you had some good meals and great times.

KylesMom
11-27-2007, 11:53 AM
I'm so glad to hear that you had some wonderful dining experiences on your recent trip . . . you ate at some of our favorite places! :thumbsup:

wendy*darling
11-27-2007, 01:28 PM
Thanks for sharing your experiences. Lots of character meals- sounds like it was a fun week!