Zippy 1
11-26-2007, 04:31 PM
Friday, November 9th

Cast:
Me - 42
DH - 43
DD - 13

Port Orleans Riverside - Alligator Bayou Building 36

Well tody it was up early for a breakfast with Mickey. Our wake-up call from Stitch got us going at 6am. My DD thought that was a great way to wake up. DD seemed better this am no sign of a headache. Hurray!! We quickly got ready as our reservation was for 8:10 @ Chef Mickey's. We made it to the bus stop before DD's tummy acted up again:ack: She wanted to keep going though. We waited about 10 minutes for the bus to MK. From there we jumped on the Monorail to the Contemporary. we arrived at 8am had just enough time for our picture and were seated by 8:15. We had a great time as usual. DD only ate a little but was very lively when it came time to greet Mickey, Goofy, and Donald. Minnie never made it to our table. Not a problem as we will be back for dinner later in the week. Breakfast was OP.
After breakfast it was off to Magic Kingdom. We started off in Adventureland. Believe it or not missed this whole section on our first trip. This time we hit it all except The Magic Carpets of Aladdin. The line was way to long. DH does not like to wait more than 20 minutes for any ride. All other rides were less than 10 minutes. We loved Pirates of the Caribbean. The Jungle Cruise was a fun time also. Our safari guide was great!! I did get to try the Dole Whip that everyone has raved about. I can not even begin to tell you how much I liked it:thumbsup: Next up was Tomorrowland. We managed to see everything here also. DD and DH rode Space Mountain about 4 or 5 times. We also spent alot of time on Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin. We loved competing against each other. We did find Stitch's Great Escape a bit of a disappointment. Around 5pm we headed over to Ohana's for a 6:30 dinner. We arrived at 6 and planned to have a drink while we waited. I checked in just to let them know we were there. Believe it or not we were sesated by 6:03. I could not believe it. So much for a drink in the bar. Our dinner here was wonderful. There was no way we could possibly eat all the food they served. Our waiter was great. This was a DDP meal. If OOP it would have been $100.81 for us it was $46.73. Yes, we did a Lapu Lapu or 2. After dinner it was back to MK with a brief stop at the Grand Floridian. I needed to see the gingerbread house. I just love that!! I could not believe it was up already. At MK we headed back to Tomorrowland and Fantasyland. DD and I were on the Dumbo ride when the fireworks started. It was so cool with them going off over our head. We finished watching them from between Dumbo and Cinderella's Golden Carrousel. It was an incredible view. We tried a few more rides including Astro Orbiter. (I did not enjoy that ride - to high up) then we call it a night.
Up tomorrow Cinderella's Royal table for breakfast - dinner at Sci-Fi:mickey:

pdrlkr
11-26-2007, 11:53 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

faline
11-27-2007, 09:18 AM
Terrifc day! I'm glad you were able to have so many new experiences in the Magic Kingdom. I haven't been on Astro Orbiter in years!!

realtreebar
11-28-2007, 12:50 AM
thanks for sharing!!! "gotta love:mickey:"

larrybob
11-29-2007, 07:51 AM
Great report! Thanks.

gauvin4
11-29-2007, 12:05 PM
Your DD is a trooper! :mickey: Glad you had such a great day. Thanks for reporting.

AbeeNormal
11-29-2007, 07:26 PM
Glad to see after the morning DD seemed much better :mickey:

RedheadWriter
12-01-2007, 08:28 AM
:thumbsup: