PDA

View Full Version : Booking ADRs?

deebee29
11-25-2007, 09:51 PM
Just a couple of questions with regards to booking my ADRs for our May 2008 trip.

1.) We arrive on May 24, 2008, I am assuming we can book our ADRs now?

2.) What is the number to call for booking, and what information do we have to supply? Do all restaurants require a credit card for reservations?

3.) Do we need to mention whether or not we will be on the dining plan?

4.) Does the hotel, dining plan, and tickets have to be booked/purchased before we can book our ADRs?

Thanks!:thumbsup:

Here we go again...
11-25-2007, 10:12 PM
1. Yes, you are at the 180 day mark
2. 407-WDW-DINE
3. They will ask about the dining plan. If you are not sure, tell them no.
4. no. You can use your phone # for the reservations

KAT1811
11-25-2007, 10:53 PM
I'd call ASAP if there are any restaurants you really have your heart set on.

irish1967
11-26-2007, 01:16 PM
If you have not booked your resort stay yet, you will only be able to make ADRs for May 24 - you will have to call tomorrow for My 25 and so on.

With a resort ressie, you can book 180 days out from your first night and then up to 10 more days.

deebee29
11-27-2007, 07:04 PM
Thanks!!!
When booking the hotel room, do we have to pay a deposit? or the full bill? or do they just take credit info for confirmation?

Beast_fanatic
11-27-2007, 10:15 PM
Thanks!!!
When booking the hotel room, do we have to pay a deposit? or the full bill? or do they just take credit info for confirmation?

You'll have to pay a deposit. Have you considered contacting Magical Journeys (http://www.yourmagicaljourneys.com/)? They are terrific at getting you the best deal possible for your stay, and at no cost to you!

CleveRocks
11-27-2007, 11:23 PM
Thanks!!!

It depends whether you are booking room-only or a package ....

Room-only:
Deposit of one night's stay + tax is due within 14 days of making the reservation. Balance is due no later than the time of check-in.

Package:
$200 deposit is due within 14 days of making the reservation. Balance is due no later than 45 days rior to trip.

The reservation agent will seem to say that the deposit is due immediately, but this is not true ... you have 14 days to call back with credit card information or to mail a check to Disney.

If you are booking a package for a trip less than 45 days away, then the full balance is due at the time of reservation.

If you are booking airfare through Disney, the total amount of the airfare is due IMMEDIATELY, at the time of booking ... in other words, you don't have 14 days in which to pay for the airfare.