PDA

View Full Version : Tune-In Lounge review

JerseyMouse
11-25-2007, 07:22 AM
This is a great option if you want to catch the fun of the 50's Prime Time and don't have a reservation. You do have to get past the fact that you'll be eating at a bar, but this was so much fun, you get to interact with other guests, and the bartenders, at least the ones working while we were there, were hilarious as well.

They have the same exact menu as 50's, and we were surprised by the fact that they were offering the full menu as it was very close to park closing. We will usually shy away from a place like that because you kind of figure they are ready to close up shop, and you'll be getting that look from the staff like..."we're ready to go, what are you doing here?"...None of this was evident here!!

We had stopped in earlier on the trip for a PB & J milkshake to go, which is one of our favorite treats in all of WDW!!

For our dinner trip, I had the pot roast, and DW had the fried chicken, both meals were great, and filling, so filling, in fact, that there was no room for dessert!!

Highly recommended!!

BoomNLeon
11-25-2007, 09:25 AM
Thanks for the review. The Tune-In was a nice escape from the park for a quick drink and snack - it helps us deal with the crowds!

Glad you had fun, I just hope the Tune-In doesn't get packed like 50s Prime Time!

:pirate:

ElenitaB
11-25-2007, 10:15 AM
Jerry, that's a great tip. :thumbsup: I would have never thought of going to the lounge to have dinner. Can the under-21 crowd eat there as well?

MissStyles
11-25-2007, 10:49 AM
PB & J Milkshake?!?! :confused: That sounds so intriguing!!!!!! :tasty:

JerseyMouse
11-25-2007, 11:57 AM
Ellen,

There were kids seated at the bar, I don't know if they had meals. My guess would be yes, they would be fine there.

Jared
11-25-2007, 07:27 PM
What a great suggestion, Jerry! You shouldn't have said anything! If enough people read your review, the bar will be pretty crowded now. :tasty: