PDA

View Full Version : Disney Gift Card Question

SoaringDisney
11-23-2007, 08:01 PM
Not only is Christmas coming up, but also my family's Disney Trip.:mickey: So I was planning on asking my friends and family members to give my girls, as well as myself, Disney gift cards as Christmas gifts this year to help us better enjoy our upcoming trip. My question is, has anyone used gift cards inside of Disney World? Can they be used at restaurants, the resorts and for shopping? I'm just wondering how user friendly these cards are.

mulderxcoltrane
11-23-2007, 08:04 PM
I"ve used a gift card at numerous places at WDW including: restuarants, gift kiosks (specificallt at DTD), snack stands, and gift shops.
Hope this helps.

wdwnomad
11-23-2007, 10:22 PM
I've used them pretty everywhere on my last trip that would take them. I used them at gift shops, pin carts, coutner service places and sit down places. I even used them to pay off my package.

ibelieveindisneymagic
11-26-2007, 11:38 AM
We got one for our honeymoon and used it almost everywhere at the World...except a little snack cart at MGM that couldn't process it.

It was wonderful...we thought it was an awesome gift, and we really had no issues using it at all!

SoaringDisney
11-26-2007, 07:41 PM
Thanks so much for the help. Sounds like I will definately be asking for Disney Gift Cards from Santa this year!:santa2:

Samtastic
11-27-2007, 11:05 AM
That's what I'm asking for! It's so much easier than carrying around cash!

vamaggie
11-27-2007, 05:12 PM
If you are staying on property you can also use the gift cards to pay off the room charges. We did this earlier this month. We charged everything to the room (can't beat only having to carry one card!) and then used the Disney gift cards to pay the charges off.