PDA

View Full Version : Mom & Madelyn Pre-Trip Report

Kendall0303
11-22-2007, 12:18 PM
We are taking a Mom & Daughter Trip to Disney November 27 through December 2nd as DD6's Christmas present. Our girls only trip was "happily crashed" by my parents who love WDW as much as we do and have vacation days to use! So here are our plans...

Tuesday, November 27
-Depart STL at 3:35 CST:plane:
-Arrive MCO at 6:50 EST
-Take Magical Express to Wilderness Lodge

Wednesday, November 28
-Spend the Morning at Magic Kingdom
-Evening Reservations for the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique (Castle Package...DD6's Souvenier has always been a Costume and this will be a nice addition to that tradition)
-Spectromagic & Wishes:fworks:

Thursday, November 29
-AM at MGM
-2:00 ADRs at Coral Reef in Epcot (Part of Candlelight Processional Dinner Package)
-5:00 Candlelight Processional:tree:
-We are planning on spending the evening at Epcot enjoying the Storytellers and Illuminations w the special Holiday ending

Friday, November 30
-Late Breakfast ADR at Donald's Safari Breakfast (I can't ever remember the exact name) at Tusker House
-3:45 Jingle Jungle Parade at Animal Kingdom:ornament:
-Evening at Downtown Disney (we think?)

Saturday, December 1
-Morning at ???
-3:00 Hollywood Holly-Days Parade at MGM
-5:00 Harlem Gospel Choir
-We are going to try and make it to the Osborne Lights, but may do this Friday night instead
-Late Dinner Reservations at Princess Storybook Dinner at Norway:princess:

Sunday, December 2
-Last Day!!!
-My Disney Girl's Perfectly Princess Tea at The Grand Floridian (can't wait to see the Gingerbread House!)
-Fly out of MCO at 3:45
-Arrive home in STL at 5:10

This will be DD6's 4th trip to WDW and I really want to focus on the special Christmas happenings! :santa:

We've got some open slots and ? marks where I would love to fit it some time at the resorts checking out their Christmas decorations!

Thoughts?

RedheadWriter
11-22-2007, 06:24 PM
Everything sounds so nice!:thumbsup: I hope you and the girls enjoy your trip and I am looking forward to reading your report when you come back!
Rachel

darko aggie
11-22-2007, 08:31 PM
Have a great time and ENJOY!

ChipnDaleGal
11-23-2007, 10:19 AM
Sounds like the perfect trip for a six year old Disney Princess. :thumbsup: I hope you have a wonderful time. :mickey:

faline
11-23-2007, 03:49 PM
Great plans! I hope you do a trip report when you return. I'd love to hear some of the details!

realtreebar
11-24-2007, 11:02 AM
have fun!!

AbeeNormal
11-25-2007, 02:47 PM
Sounds like you've got a great trip planned:mickey:

I have two boys that I adore but it sure would be nice to have
a girl for the BBB experience. :cloud9:

I hope we get to hear all about your trip :thumbsup:

:deer::gift:Happy Holidays:gift::deer: