PDA

View Full Version : Did you know..

Tiggerdog
11-22-2007, 10:31 AM
That apple pies and puppies don't mix?

Captian Jack the pirate puppy had to go outside a lot last night . The person who was supposed to keep him in the basement while the pies cooled was the one to get up with him.

Both Jack and my house band are very sleepy right now. :rotfl:

Patricia
11-22-2007, 03:03 PM
Uh oh..

Apple pie has that effect on a lot of people. Myself included. :blush: It's impossible to have them laying around under the pretense of "cooling."

chrisb26
11-22-2007, 06:00 PM
Hmm well for a while I was thinking you had my dog over at your house. He used to eat everything walls chairs food anything that he felt the need to eat he ate. We couldn't do much to stop this either I know once we put very hot sauce on the wall so when he tried to eat it he wouldn't like it but I think he actuallly liked the sauce cause he licked the wall. He also once ate an entire Bunt Cake. However when I finally realized that your dog and mine are not the same was when you said he got sick. My dog must have an Iron stomach because he ate so much and so many things you would swear would get him sick but he never did. That entire cake didn't even phase him.

trackbarroness
11-22-2007, 07:58 PM
Even pie that is store bought doesn't stand a ghost of a chance of lasting.
Unless the pie is so big that it will take us at least 2 or 3 days to finish by ourselves. :D lololol
We bought it at Sam's Club need I say more eh? Lolol