PDA

View Full Version : Our next audio-animatronic, Hall of Presidents

celebrationasheley
11-22-2007, 12:47 AM
I am not trying to start a political debate.... But passing by this attraction the other week... I thought about the chance of Hilary being the next aa or even Obama. Whoever wins what a change they will be.
If Hilary wins, will she and Bill wink at eachother?

And yes I hate watching the show and having a person display their hate for the president in front of my children who don't understand... and shouldn't have to be introduced to such things in a Disney Park. If you hate the president..why choose an attraction that includes presidents in its main name?:mickey:

TheRustyScupper
11-22-2007, 02:07 AM
. . . If Hilary wins, will she and Bill wink at eachother? . . .

1) Of course, this is a big assumption.
2) A lot can happen by November 2009.
3) Remember the last Dem to destruct (Kerry)?

4) But, if it were to happen, it would not be a Bill-Hillary wink.
5) It would be a hugely over sized thumb, with Bill, underneath it.

Melanie
11-22-2007, 04:25 AM
Sorry folks, we don't do political. There are many politically related forums on the web for these discussions. We plan Disney vacations. :mickey:

And yes I hate watching the show and having a person display their hate for the president in front of my children who don't understand... and shouldn't have to be introduced to such things in a Disney Park. If you hate the president..why choose an attraction that includes presidents in its main name?

We already have an active topic in this forum right now and would appreciate keeping this discussion in one place.

Thanks everyone! :)