PDA

View Full Version : Movies Playing on the Cruise

meldan98
11-21-2007, 02:03 PM
I know this may sound silly, but I was wondering if any one knew how to find out what movies are playing on the cruise? I wanted to find out if Enchanted was going to be playing while we were on the ship, that way, I don't spend the money at the theater before we leave, only to find out we could have seen it on the ship for free (sort of ;))

ElenitaB
11-21-2007, 05:05 PM
You can call 800-951-3532 for a listing of the movies playing on the ship: press 1 and then 3! You can expect that any Disney movie currently playing in the theatres will debut on the ship on the same day as it does on land. BTW, Enchanted is playing onboard (starting today) along with In the Game, Dan in Real Life, and some others that have been out for a while already.

DakotaDisney
02-04-2008, 06:08 PM
I am hoping to maybe see the New "Chronicles of Narnia" movie while on my cruise in May.

It opens in theaters on the 16th and I go on the cruise staring the 18th.

Do you think it might be showing?
Do they run the movies once per night or are there different show times?

If the new Toy Story Musical is playing at the same time I don't would rather see that.

DisneyDudet
02-04-2008, 11:13 PM
They tend to show movies multiple times a cruise, especially on the longer cruises. The movies that are more mature (ratings usually higher than PG-13) are shown on select evenings.

You may be able to see the new Narnia movie, if it is showing. You should have a decent selection of times. The first day of your cruise, you will receive a paper with a list of movies and times for the entire cruise, even movies shown on the in room TV! This way, you shouldn't miss out on a showing.