PDA

View Full Version : WHOOO-HOOOO!!! 10 days and counting

meldan98
11-21-2007, 12:59 PM
I am so excited...I've been a nervous wreck about the arrival of our documents for our upcoming land and sea vacation. Every night I come home bugging my husband..."did they come, did they come". I just couldn't take it anymore and called our travel agent this morning. She is going to meet my mom and hand all of the documents to her. Yippeee!!!

Now, if I could just get my 3 yr old DD to shape up, and my MIL to stay stable.

For the last 6 days, my DD has been a complete pain...I love her dearly, but OMG, she's had 6 days of temper tantrums. Ugh! I hope this ends soon, so we can enjoy packing and getting ready.

My SIL just came into town to help with my FIL and BIL, since my MIL has been in the hospital for 3 months with a broken hip. She gave us a scare last week when she got fluid in her lungs and then an infection in her lungs, but she seems to be doing better now.

My DH last night threw me a curve ball too. He tells me he might have to fly to Dallas on Tues and Wed of next week for work, and we leave Saturday for our vacation.

I really can't take much more going wrong, so wish me luck. I'm really trying to stay positive and not stress which is my biggest issue right now, since I'm such a planner.

Volksjager
11-21-2007, 02:01 PM
When I saw your post title I thought my wife posted a message! LOL.

We too are 10 days out and we got 5 cm of snow this morning!!!!!!!

Try not to stress out too much

MiaBella
11-21-2007, 03:02 PM
57 days and counting here
HAVE A SUPER good time :D:mickey::mickey:

dolphinmickey9170
11-21-2007, 03:14 PM
We are at 22 days!! Stay calm and level headed. Things will all work out. Have a safe trip.

pdrlkr
11-21-2007, 07:01 PM
Have a Magical Vacation! :tink:

TiggeRia
11-21-2007, 09:16 PM
78 days here! Hope you have a wonderful and magical trip!!! :mickey:

baby minnie's mommy
11-21-2007, 11:16 PM
Hope everything goes well for your family!

When I read the part about your DD, it reminded me of the way my DD (age 2) has acted recently. I realized she was having more "attitudes" because I was letting other things get in the way of spending quiet time playing with her. It sounds like you've got a lot to stress about right now, and maybe she's stressed too? I'm not trying to say your not giving her attention - just that maybe with all the commotion, a little extra attention/quiet time with her may help. :mickey:

:snowman: Have a wonderful vacation!!! :tree: