PDA

View Full Version : Planning around crowds. Please help! 11/25-12/1

Dopeysgal
11-21-2007, 12:38 PM
This is our first trip in a few years (!) so I haven't planned na itinerary in awhile. Now I'm worried about our trips' proximity to Thanksgiving. I don't remember which aprks are crowded on which days.

We have AP so I don't mind park-hopping all. On my first day ever in Disney we went to 3 of the 4 parks and saw Fantasy in the Sky, Fantasmic! and Illuminations all in one night. I like to cram it all in, as you can tell!

Please let me know if you have any tips. I feel like a WDW NooB all over again. Also, I've never been for any of the holiday stuff, and we have tixx for MVMCP and that's it. Any tips will be appreciated! Thanks!

4 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!:mickey:

Strmchsr
11-21-2007, 02:35 PM
We'll be there the same dates. Be sure to check out the info on our "meets" in that section of the forum.

As for crowded parks - well, it really doesn't matter. Avoid the EMH park if you want to avoid the crowds, but otherwise, it doesn't seem to make a big difference. Crowds are a good bit larger during this week than they used to be, so just use fastpass and roll with it.

Since you have your MVMCP tickets, the other suggestions would be to go to Info Central and check out all the holiday stuff there is to do like the Santas at World Showcase and the Osborne Lights. It'll be a great week!

thejens
11-21-2007, 09:08 PM
I think the most important thing is to get to the parks when they open and hit the most popular attractions right away and get your fast passes early. According to the Unauthorized Guide the busiest parks are the ones with the morning EMH and the least busy days are the days after the morning EMH. The evening EMH apparently don't have much effect on the day crowds. Special events would obviously attract more people. I find getting to the parks early to be the biggest time saver. Have fun!