PDA

View Full Version : Bones

Bethis26fan
11-20-2007, 09:56 PM
I was just wondering if there were any other Bones fans out there?

NotaGeek
11-20-2007, 10:05 PM
I absolutely LOVE this show! I have been a David Boreanez fan since he was Angel on Buffy ... and then for his own show Angel. It's GREAT!

ChipnDaleGal
11-20-2007, 11:30 PM
One of my favorite shows! It took me awhile to get used to the "Bones" character, but I find this show consistantly funny and interesting. And I love Hodges!!

Carol
11-21-2007, 09:13 AM
I am a Kathy Reichs' fan - and read her Temperance Brennan books long before this show started airing. Needless to say, I've watched since episode one, out of intrigue at first, and really love the characters selected to play the various roles. David Boreanez is very easy on the eyes and I love the way the two characters interact.

If you haven't read the books - I would suggest giving them a try. The first one came out in 97'. I would definitely read them in order. :)

Bethis26fan
11-21-2007, 09:33 AM
I absolutely LOVE this show! I have been a David Boreanez fan since he was Angel on Buffy ... and then for his own show Angel. It's GREAT!

Same here, He was the reason I started watching. I now love the show it cracks me up. Plus this season's story line is one of the best. I hope the writers strick is settled soon so we won't go to many weeks w/ out it.

offwego
11-21-2007, 09:39 AM
I like it to..haven't read the books yet so perhaps I should dig some out. Does anyone know how I would find a list of which ones came first?

NotaGeek
11-21-2007, 12:47 PM
I am a Kathy Reichs' fan - and read her Temperance Brennan books long before this show started airing. Needless to say, I've watched since episode one, out of intrigue at first, and really love the characters selected to play the various roles. David Boreanez is very easy on the eyes and I love the way the two characters interact.

If you haven't read the books - I would suggest giving them a try. The first one came out in 97'. I would definitely read them in order. :)

Clearly I am out of the loop! BOOKS? What? Ok, I have to check this out on Amazon.com!

Carol
11-21-2007, 02:43 PM
Does anyone know how I would find a list of which ones came first?
Kathy Reichs - Temperance Brennan Series
1. Deja Dead (1997)
2. Death Du Jour (1999)
3. Deadly Decisions (2000)
4. Fatal Voyage (2001)
5. Grave Secrets (2002)
6. Bare Bones (2003)
7. Monday Mourning (2004)
8. Cross Bones (2005)
9. Break No Bones (2006)
10. Bones to Ashes (2007)
11. Devil Bones (2008)

offwego
11-21-2007, 02:59 PM
Carol as always you rock!

snowflakegirl
11-21-2007, 07:19 PM
I love this show! And I love reading so now I'm going to have to go check out these books!

ChipnDaleGal
11-22-2007, 07:47 AM
My daughter went to the library last night and I had her get Deja Dead for me. You are inspiring us, Carol. :D

Flower
11-25-2007, 10:52 PM
I was the opposite of Carol, I loved the tv show and recently started reading her books! I totally read them out of order: Bare Bones, Bones to Ashes, Monday Mourning, and finished Break no Bones this morning. I got a call today that the library has 2 others on hold for me so I will pick them up in the next day or so.

Anyway, the character is a little different in the book but I like both the books and the show. I would have loved to have studied forensic anthropology and wish I had of chosen that career path - oh well!

Beast_fanatic
11-27-2007, 11:33 PM
I really enjoyed tonight's episode. :thumbsup:

Too bad there's no more new episodes this year. :(

offwego
11-28-2007, 10:13 AM
I really enjoyed tonight's episode. :thumbsup:

Too bad there's no more new episodes this year. :(

Yep! I agree...the kissing part was pretty funny.

NotaGeek
11-28-2007, 09:28 PM
:clappy:

What a GREAT show! Totally cute, and the kiss ROCKED!

Bethis26fan
05-20-2008, 08:50 PM
So what did everyone think of the last epsoide of the season last night?

NotaGeek
05-20-2008, 09:03 PM
I absolutely LOVED and couldn't believe the show last night. WOW. I wasn't expecting that AT ALL.

SBETigg
05-20-2008, 09:17 PM
I absolutely LOVED and couldn't believe the show last night. WOW. I wasn't expecting that AT ALL.

I didn't like it. I love the show, but this one was a big downer for me. It didn't seem in keeping with the character at all and it felt very rushed to a conclusion. I think the writer's strike left them in a corner with the storyline and they probably didn't have time to play it out as planned. But I still love the show.

Bethis26fan
05-21-2008, 09:32 AM
I felt like it was kind of rushed, like they tried to put 2 eps into 1. I mean if you think about it the first part really could have been left off. The whole fake his death to get one guy, a guy that we know nothing about it. I don't really like that it was zack if they wanted a regular cast member I wish they would have picked Cam although I know it wasn't suppose to be a woman, but she hasn't been there from day one. I think they could have done a little better playing it all out. It was a good twist to have it as zack, but I'm going to miss the whole "King of the Lab" Can't wait till next season. :)

ChipnDaleGal
05-21-2008, 07:50 PM
I just finished watching the season finale. WOW! What a shocking way to finish up that story line. I am just so happy that it wasn't Hodges that I am okay losing Zack.

Flower
05-21-2008, 10:18 PM
I was mixed about it too, and yes, they could have done it as 2 episodes. I was mad when DH told me he saw previews and that there was a funeral for Booth, they couldn't get rid of him! Thank god he is still there.

I think they could have brought more of last weeks episode into this one, as far as crazy chick and all.

Yes, they did not mention who the guy was at the funeral, but my guest is that will be most of next years story line, or at least a big part of it.

I like Zack and was sorry to see that he was involved, granted it was an unexpected story line.

offwego
05-22-2008, 11:16 PM
That made no sense to me I just don't get the whole need to alter the chemistry between Zach and Hodges and Bones and Zach that much. Did the actor have something better to do? I still love the show but that really felt odd.