PDA

View Full Version : Locker rentals at MK

crazykids
11-20-2007, 08:35 PM
We just scheduled the keys to the kingdom tour at MK which begins at 8:30am. The park doesn't open that particular day until 9:00am. Does anyone know what time the guest services would open that day? We were told that we can not bring any of our camera equipment with us on the tour & I really would rather put it in a locker than to go all the way back to our resort once the tour is finished.

Carol
11-26-2007, 09:03 AM
I'm not sure about the lockers - but I took my camera with me on the tour. I just kept it in my bag.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
11-26-2007, 10:23 PM
You should be able to rent a locker before the tour starts but you can bring a camera on the tour for all of the on-stage presentation. However, it is strictly forbidden to take photos durign the backstage portion.

If the timing is right, I might see your group and wave! But I rarely work day shifts so I usually miss them.

peemagg
11-27-2007, 05:47 PM
When we took the tour, they kept all that stuff somewhere behind the counter in a safe place for us. All of our extra stuff was safe and sound when the tour was over.

KaylasGM
11-27-2007, 05:56 PM
We just got back and I rented a locker to store my GD princess dress. The locker costs $7.00 with a $2.00 refund after you return the key. They also asked me if I was going to any other parks that day, I am guessing that they give you a receipt so that you can use it towards a locker at another park.

You have to purchase a key at the little gift shop to the right of the entrance. I would think that this shop would be open since it isn't really in the park just on a hunch that there are probably guests who have character breakfast reservations prior to the park opening for the day. Also, you might want to check the schedule for the Magic Hours. If you are a guest at a WDW resort, the MK is open an hour early for those folks. In December, I think it was the 6th, 13th, 20, and 23rd-31st.

Tick-Tock
11-27-2007, 06:34 PM
When we took the tour, they kept all that stuff somewhere behind the counter in a safe place for us. All of our extra stuff was safe and sound when the tour was over.

Ditto.