PDA

View Full Version : Uncommon Photos?

CaptainJessicaSparrow
11-20-2007, 01:00 AM
Okay, so I love characters and I've seen a few. But I am looking for the rare characters, or at least pictures of what they looked like since some will never come back. If you have any, could you share them here? I'd like to see:

Cheshire Cat
Jessica Rabbit
Girls from Beauty and the Beast
Dick Tracy chars
Nightmare Before Christmas characters

And any others that you guys want to share?

joanna71985
11-20-2007, 03:24 PM
Okay, so I love characters and I've seen a few. But I am looking for the rare characters, or at least pictures of what they looked like since some will never come back. If you have any, could you share them here? I'd like to see:

Cheshire Cat
Jessica Rabbit
Dick Tracy chars

I know Cheshire Cat has never been out. As for the 3 girls from BATB, I don't believe they have ever been meeting characters- just in the show at MGM.

joanna71985
11-20-2007, 03:27 PM
I do have a few characters of my own that are not on the list.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
11-20-2007, 04:55 PM
Yeah, I know they aren't out - I just wanted to see what they looked like cause I'm realy curious about Jessica the most because of what I heard about her. Then again, I haven't seen BATB in a long time and I probably forgot they were in the show.

Crystal Palace
11-20-2007, 05:27 PM

Cheshire Cat
Jessica Rabbit
Dick Tracy chars

Are you saying that they've had Jessica Rabbit walking around the parks in the past?

joanna71985
11-20-2007, 06:14 PM
Are you saying that they've had Jessica Rabbit walking around the parks in the past?

They used to, awhile ago. Here is my list of rare (most no longer appearing) characters:
*Kronk
*Rabbit
*Merlin
*Grand Duke
*The King
*Belle's Prince (human)
*Chip and Dale: Rescue Rangers
*characters from Let's Have a Ball
*Meet the Robinsons (they are no longer meeting)
*the old Pink ranger
*the Blue ranger
*Sorcerer Mickey (he is no longer meeting)

BelleandtheBeast
11-20-2007, 07:40 PM
I would love to see rabbit come back and I would also like to see owl become a character.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
11-23-2007, 05:26 AM
They used to, awhile ago. Here is my list of rare (most no longer appearing) characters:
*Kronk
*Rabbit
*Merlin
*Grand Duke
*The King
*Belle's Prince (human)
*Chip and Dale: Rescue Rangers
*characters from Let's Have a Ball
*Meet the Robinsons (they are no longer meeting)
*the old Pink ranger
*the Blue ranger
*Sorcerer Mickey (he is no longer meeting)

But most of those you've gotten photos with though, right? I thought I saw most of those on your site. I've NEVER seen the pictures of some of these characters and that's what I am trying to find - I want see what they looked like.

From what I heard, Jessica was a bit like Clarice and a bit like a princess, if you follow.

joanna71985
11-23-2007, 12:35 PM
But most of those you've gotten photos with though, right? I thought I saw most of those on your site. I've NEVER seen the pictures of some of these characters and that's what I am trying to find - I want see what they looked like.

From what I heard, Jessica was a bit like Clarice and a bit like a princess, if you follow.

I know Jessica did meets for a time, but I can't find any pictures of her. Also, I have seen pictures with the 3 girls- they were brought out when a show was downed. As for the others, I have no idea if they have ever met because I have never seen pictures of them (I know for a fact Cheshire Cat has not).