PDA

View Full Version : Poly Pool Hours

beksy
11-19-2007, 04:26 PM
Can someone tell me the pool hours for the Poly and if they vary by season? Also, are there different hours for the main pool and the quiet pool? Thanks! :mickey:

Polynesian Dweller
11-19-2007, 05:18 PM
The pool hours do vary by season. When we were there in October I saw a sign for 10am to 10pm but do know that the hours have been as late as 12am in the high season. The hours really mean the times the lifeguards are on duty.

You can still swim after hours but its entirely at your own risk then so I wouldn't and generally people seem to stop around the posted times though there are some who do continue.

illini
11-19-2007, 11:51 PM
I didn't see any posted hours at the pool (wasn't looking), but saw people in them at all times. I saw people in the quiet pool as late as about 11pm.

The volcano pool hours do appear to vary. The lifeguards were gone in early evening during most of last week. Saturday night, though, the slide was still turned on (so I assume a lifeguard was still on duty) at about 9:45pm. It was packed! You can still swim in the volcano pool after the lifeguards leave, and plenty of people were doing so.

vamaggie
11-21-2007, 08:27 AM
I don't remember seeing any signs at the quiet pool but I do know that they do not have lifeguards at the quiet pool. We were swimming til at least after fireworks when we were there in early Nov.

TheRustyScupper
11-21-2007, 01:24 PM
1) With the exception of Storm Along Bay, all pools are open 24/7.
2) Well, at least unofficially.
3) Officially they are open life-guard hours.
4) But, as long as not rowdy, you can swim 24-hrs.

Polynesian Dweller
11-21-2007, 01:34 PM
I haven't looked at the quite pool for some time now but there used to be signs there too. They are not prominent signs just small wooden ones (or used to be). As others say its all about the lifeguards and yes people do stay in them but the numbers do tend to go down after 10.