PDA

View Full Version : Marakesh & the DDP

SignguyTom
11-19-2007, 01:36 PM
I see Marakesh is a participating restaurant on the 2007 DDP. Assuming this is true for 2008 as well, are the "Taste of Morocco" samplers included in the plan? $35-38 seems like a lot of $$$ for only a single TS credit.

Figment!
11-19-2007, 01:48 PM
... are the "Taste of Morocco" samplers included in the plan? From Disney Dining Plan FAQ (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=91180)
Q: Do Table Service and Counter Service locations have a special menu or exclude certain items from the plan?

A: There are no separate menus for the Disney Dining Plan, but individual locations do control what items are excluded from the plan. Although exclusions are generally minor, most regularly exclude the following items:

Merchandise and Photo Imaging
Pizza delivery
In-room mini-bars
Souvenir or refillable drink mugs
Glow Ice Cube Drinks
Alcoholic Drinks
Specialty Non-Alcoholic Drinks
Entrée "add-on"
Sampler Platters

Individual locations can vary what is excluded from the plan from seating to seating, so Guests are encouraged to check with their server prior to ordering for items excluded from the plan at their time of meal.

Jared
11-19-2007, 02:02 PM
I did some outside research and determined the entire menu, including the samplers, are available on the Disney Dining Plan at Restaurant Marrakesh.

If you order the Marrakesh Royal Feast, you are not entitled to an extra appetizer or dessert, and you may not make substitutions. If you price it out, an appetizer, entree and dessert off the regular cost virtually the same as the full meal.

Crow
11-21-2007, 04:50 PM
i ate at Marrakesh on the DDp in Sept & have to say it was one of the better 1 TS meals i had. app, entree &* dessert and good service.
enjoy it!

Epc0tphr34k
11-21-2007, 05:20 PM
DW and i each got 1 of the sampler platters last year when we went in october. so unless things change which they always can i would say they are included.