PDA

View Full Version : Changing ADR from One person to Two

Cookie123
11-19-2007, 01:31 PM
Hello Everyone!

I will be on a SOLO vacation in just 3 more weeks. Although I will be solo, there is a slight
possibility that I might have a companion for a late lunch at LTT in MK, and another late lunch at Sci-Fi in MGM. At each of these places, I will be seated in a spot that is big enough for two people, anyway.

Do you see any problem if I show up with just one companion?

brownie
11-19-2007, 01:36 PM
I think they'd have to cancel your ADR and issue you a new one, which could result in someone else taking the spot between the two transactions. I don't think you'd have any problems if you show up with an extra person.

Jared
11-19-2007, 02:10 PM
I suggest calling and trying to change the reservations from one person to two. If the Cast Member says it's impossible, simply show up with your companion. Especially because your meals are late, I can't imagine the host denying your request, especially because you would sit at a two-person table regardless.

Good luck!

:tasty:

JPL
11-19-2007, 02:13 PM
I agree you will be seated at a table for 2 people so if you call the day of or just show up you should be fine. Just don't let them cancel your reservation. You will never get another one.

Here we go again...
11-19-2007, 02:15 PM
We had the same question when we went from 3 to 4 people.
The person I asked was pretty funny when they said that they would have to move us from the triangle table to a square one... it took me a minute to get it.

What the CM said to me was that you only need to call if it involves a bigger table. So, going 3 to 4 people did not matter because they were out of triangle tables. :D
Going from 1 to 2 people would fall into the same catagory... unless they were going to put you in a 1 sided table facing the wall... ;)

Mousefever
11-19-2007, 10:19 PM
I have the opposite dilemna. I just found out that our friends are not going to meet us for a couple of reservation I had made for seven people. If I can't get the same reservations for a party of three, can the three of us just show up and be seated anyway?

Amy

:dory: