PDA

View Full Version : Donald's Safari breakfast at AK

Hayden's Dad
11-19-2007, 11:08 AM
Does anyone have any reviews for the new Character breakfast at AK? We are going next week and looking forward to it.

JPL
11-19-2007, 01:01 PM
Haven't heard any reviews but I'm sure it will be standard Breakfast fare that disney serves at all their Character Buffets.

berri_boo
11-19-2007, 11:36 PM
We are going to the Tusker House this upcoming Saturday. I'm looking forward to this because it was a very hard ADR to get...but then again it didn't help that I called last week :blush::secret::blush:

jrpersinger
11-20-2007, 10:14 AM
I seen a review for it on another board and it was very positive.

The only thing I haven't found was how much it is going to cost. We want to do breakfast. Any idea?

DDuck66
11-21-2007, 09:21 AM
I saw on another website, and they had a review with pictures. It was very highly rated and looked great (both the food and the theming). I cannot wait until May 08!!!
:donald::donald:

Dizzy
11-25-2007, 04:26 PM
We did Donald's Safari Breakfast on 11/22 - it was great. We loved Breakfastasauras, but found the Safari breakfast to be much better - not as hurried with better selection of breakfast foods including a great spinach, tomato and onion quiche and a good variety of traditional breakfast items including carved ham and some really tasty breakfast potatoes. I thought the 'marketplace' setup reduced wait times at the buffet stations as well. (they still have the krispy kreme doughnuts too!) :thumbsup::thumbsup:

amorillo
11-25-2007, 06:29 PM
I was very sad to see Breakfastosaurus go... as we have had our first morning breakfast there on every family trip we've taken! I'm very excited to see how this will be. I'm glad that I'm hearing positive reviews. Can't wait to check it out for myself!

Kendall0303
11-26-2007, 07:32 AM
We have reservations here for THIS FRIDAY! I'm excited to hear all the good things! We're looking forward to breakfast with the characters in Safari gear...something new for DD6.:donald:

Carol
11-26-2007, 07:55 AM
The only thing I haven't found was how much it is going to cost. We want to do breakfast. Any idea?
Donald’s Safari Breakfast
“Awaken the Day” with your favorite Disney Characters at Donald’s Safari Breakfast. All-you-care-to-enjoy Mickey waffles, scrambled eggs, and honey-glazed ham along with unique and flavorful dishes with an African influence.

Tusker House Lunch and Dinner (non-character dining)
Home of the very best food in Harambe. All-you-care-to-enjoy spit-roasted carved meats, unique salads, creative vegetarian offerings, hearty stews, and delicious desserts – all with an African touch! Plus a special kid’s buffet sized for the little travelers.

Breakfast: Adults $18.99; ages 3-9 $10.99
Lunch: Adults $19.99; ages 3-9 $10.99
Dinner: Adults $26.99; ages 3-9 $12.99

#1donaldfan
11-26-2007, 01:38 PM
We love the 'ol breakfastsaurus......I'm glad to hear the new one is getting great reviews...can't wait to get back to enjoy....:mickey: