PDA

View Full Version : Key Chain Picture Viewer Question

thrillme
11-19-2007, 09:37 AM
Just recently I came across a little Key Chain Picture viewer. There are several different models at every store. They run between $15-50. They have a little one inch screen and of course they are a key chain.

You connect them via a USB cable to your computer and you can download about 50 pictures to them.

They really look cute and I was thinking about getting my Mom one for a christmas gift. I know they'd be a little small but she could show off a ton of pictures of my "baby brother" (a beautiful, very spoiled, golden retriever) to every stranger she meets who's willing to look.

Has ANYONE tried these? How about the "pocket photo albums"....(credit card sized).

ElenitaB
11-19-2007, 02:56 PM
Just to start the conversation, I'll refer you to a thread (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=120191) about the same topic that took place just a week or two ago!

Digital frames are certainly a popular item this year. I got one for myself, one for my DS (the small Disney ones for us) and will be getting a full-size one for my mom.

JPL
11-19-2007, 03:53 PM
I have seen a few of them and they had them setup for a demonstration model and for what they were they worked fine an nice way to carry some pictures around to show friends:thumbsup: