PDA

View Full Version : Bing Crosby Christmas!!

mttafire
11-19-2007, 12:05 AM
Just received my new Bing Crosby CD yesterday. You just cant beat Bings voice for Christmas. Sleigh Ride, White Christmas, Joy to the World, They are all GREAT. Brings back memories of when i was a child listening to Christmas music throught the season.
This Cd is Americana at its best!:thumbsup:

Tink&Goofy
11-19-2007, 02:23 AM
There are a few singers that bring back those Christmas memories! I remember hearing Bing Crosby, Nat King Cole, and Julie Andrews. I even remember the albums that we had - I think they were put out by Firestone?? The covers were made to look like wrapped packages - one was gold paper with a red ribbon (my favorite) and the other was red with a white ribbon. Wow - where did that information come from????

disneydeb
11-19-2007, 07:01 AM
I agree. Nothing brings back Christmas memories like Bing!:thumbsup:

mikelynn91
11-19-2007, 07:34 AM
I'll be popping in the White Christmas and Holiday Inn in just a few hours to put up our tree and decorations! There's nothing like them! :pine::ornament::santa::tree:

MinnieMommie
11-25-2007, 07:32 AM
We watched White Christmas last night and it was a pleasure to hear Bing's voice. He has a rich, deep, clear sound. We also love Nat King Cole, Perry Como and Andy Williams for Christmas songs. Do any of you remember the Perry Como and Andy Williams Christmas annual specials? They were just great!