PDA

View Full Version : Gratuity for CRT lunch

disneylovinmom
11-18-2007, 07:47 PM
I booked my reservations for lunch at Cinderella's Royal Table in June and can't remember when I paid if the tip is already included or if I need to leave something extra when we dine there. Does anyone know?:blush:

tinksmom02
11-18-2007, 08:28 PM
pretty sure that the tip is included, but someone will be along with the definitive answer!

Mickey'sGirl
11-19-2007, 09:03 AM
Hi. The tip IS included in the cost (at least it was in October). Our server was so stellar that we left her a little something at the time as well. Have fun! :mickey:

KaylasGM
11-19-2007, 06:37 PM
I am sure it is as well. In fact, we ordered a Cinderella Slipper dessert for my DGD which we had to pay for at the dinner and they included the tip on to the bill for that. You just have to get use to getting called Princess everytime the wait staff speaks to you.

KaylasGM
11-19-2007, 06:42 PM
Just in case you didn't know, the CRT is hosted by the Fairy Godmother. You get your picture taken with Cinderella near the entrance to the castle, but she does not appear at the meal. The Fairy Godmother appears and does a short show with the mice, but she does not stop at the tables for pictures or autographs. We happened to catch her outside of the BBBoutique and were able to get pictures and an autograph then.