PDA

View Full Version : DLR Boards Question

EPCOT84
11-17-2007, 05:01 PM
Are posts on the DLR boards not retained as long as ones on the WDW boards?

It seems like there are fewer archived posts. I have my setting set to view threads "from the beginning" but only see ones from 2007. Or are the Intercot West boards new or server restrictions prevent more?

Figment!
11-20-2007, 12:13 PM
The INTERCOT West boards used to be separate until they were merged in January 2007 and became a subsection of the INTERCOT boards.

It sounds like older threads were not carried over as part of the merger...John would probably know for sure.

tinkwest
11-25-2007, 10:12 AM
That's right. DLR discussion boards and membership used to be completely separate on INTERCOT West. When the discussion portion became a part of INTERCOT's board, the old posts at IW were not able to be imported to INTERCOT's archives.

kdsjjb
11-26-2007, 04:48 PM
I have also been looking at the DLR boards for the last few days, as we are considering a trip out west.

I can't seem to find an Info Central page for the DLR boards like the one here.
I use Info Central a great deal for my WDW questions, and would really like to see one for DLR. Does anyone know if there is one and I'm just missing it for some reason?

BTW, does anyone know if Easter week is as crazy at DLR as it is in WDW?

Figment!
11-26-2007, 05:40 PM
INTERCOT West is set up a bit differently, but most of the same info is there.

The INTERCOT West Resort Guide (http://www.intercotwest.com/resortGuide/default.asp) is analgous to INTERCOT Info Central for your Disneyland needs. You can move from section to section via the main navigation bar, located on the left side of each screen.

A detailed guide of the Theme Parks can be found in the INTERCOT West Theme Park Guide (http://www.intercotwest.com/themeParks/default.asp). The main navigation bar is on the left side of the screen and navigation bars for each section will appear on the right side of the screen.

tinkwest
11-26-2007, 09:02 PM
To be honest some of the INTERCOT West "tabs" are a bit outdated, so things that contain times or prices may need to be double checked through Disney or by posting a question on the discussion board - ask questions, we like to answer questions! You can also find a lot of information by reading the stickies in the various forums on the DLR portion of the discussion boards.

Carol
11-27-2007, 07:14 AM
I can't seem to find an Info Central page for the DLR boards like the one here.
I use Info Central a great deal for my WDW questions, and would really like to see one for DLR.Info Central is very popular.

I really do want to add that type of 'quick reference' area to the Disneyland pages as well. Look for changes after the new year. :)