PDA

View Full Version : Whats on your wish list

pink
11-16-2007, 06:55 PM
The holidays are getting closer and closer! Whats on everybodys list this year?

:mickey:

Fallendroplet
11-16-2007, 07:14 PM
Diamonds are a girl's best friend...:yes:

Marilyn Michetti
11-16-2007, 08:23 PM
I want an OLD phone - the kind where you hold the earpiece in one hand and talk into the bell shaped mouthpiece. That was like the party line we had when I was six. The whole thing was in a cabinet that was mounted on the wall. We were only allowed to talk for three minutes, and then we got cut off, and there were five families on the line, so we got an "earful" sometimes. I don't want it just for decoration - it has to really work.:thumbsup:

I love rooster's too, so always like getting another one, as long as it's totally different from the other's.:D

mickey&missy
11-16-2007, 09:39 PM
I want an OLD phone - the kind where you hold the earpiece in one hand and talk into the bell shaped mouthpiece. That was like the party line we had when I was six. The whole thing was in a cabinet that was mounted on the wall. We were only allowed to talk for three minutes, and then we got cut off, and there were five families on the line, so we got an "earful" sometimes. I don't want it just for decoration - it has to really work.:thumbsup:

That's a really cool gift!! I love fun, old things!

I'd like a vacation at WDW for christmas! I'd even let DH combine it with my birthday gift (12/28 is my b-day) I know I'm not going to get it!

How about making the next 113 days go by faster?!

Really though, I'm getting a new camcorder for christmas! I have one now that I got about a year and a half ago and I hate it!!!! It's a mini-dvd recorder and its a total pain to use! I'm going to try to sell it after I get the new one. I'm going to get a nice hard drive camcorder. I can't wait to take some cool video at WDW that I can share with you guys!!!

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
11-17-2007, 09:24 PM
My b-day is 12/23 so I am getting a new camera for a b-day/Xmas combo gift. We bought one for our trip to WDW in September when ours broke but, I really want a SLR.

So..DH is getting me the Nikon D40.

I really want a pair of dark brown Uggs too. We'll see how generous he is feeling. He thinks the two pair I have now are enough..lol.

Tink&Goofy
11-18-2007, 02:05 AM
Its funny, but I really don't have anything specific that I am wanting! DH askes me, and I don't have any answers....really! I really don't want anyone spending alot of money - especially on something that I haven't been eagerly wanting. I'd rather keep it simple. Besides, its more fun to watch the kids! :D

KEYONNAH
11-18-2007, 10:27 AM
I want a digital camera and a new car. Everyone laughs at me when I tell them a car. I don't understand why since they're asking what I wish for.

RedSoxFan
11-18-2007, 03:22 PM
DH & I decided to get one big gift instead of a bunch of little gifts. So we're getting a Blue-Ray disc player.

TheDuckRocks
11-18-2007, 05:34 PM
Strange this is the first year in forever I can't think of anything I want. We are going to WDW with the grandkids for the first time for them on Jan. 12 and that is what I've been focusing on so hard I haven't considered getting a Christmas gift. For that to be a truely magical trip would be what I'd really wish for.:cloud9:

LandFan
11-18-2007, 06:05 PM
I want my house to sell! That would be the best Christmas gift ever!!

Other than that - Our trip to Disney is pretty much our present this year - and I'm OK with that :thumbsup:
3 days, 16 hours...:cloud9:

IloveDisney71
11-18-2007, 08:19 PM
Its funny, but I really don't have anything specific that I am wanting! DH askes me, and I don't have any answers....really! I really don't want anyone spending alot of money - especially on something that I haven't been eagerly wanting. I'd rather keep it simple. Besides, its more fun to watch the kids! :D
I'm going through this same thing right now. I don't need anything and don't really want anything in particular. My DH keeps asking what I want. We are going to WDW in Dec. maybe I should just ask him for a gift card! LOL:mickey:

tinksmom02
11-18-2007, 08:56 PM
I want a GPS for my car...and I just bought myself a "Clocky" alarm clock for Christmas LOL
Practical gifts this year!

jrkcr
11-19-2007, 12:06 AM
I want a pink beach cruiser bike with a basket on the front and a bell. I sound like a 5 year old...:girl:

IloveJack
11-19-2007, 08:26 AM
I want a hard-drive camcorder, because what I really wish for is a :babyroll: in 2008!

pink
11-21-2007, 07:58 PM
Marilyn Michetti- I was at Toys R Us the other night and they had a pink phone like that one. I'm not sure if it works the way you want it to but I just wanted to let you know. I believe it was about 50 dollars, and it may come in other colors but that was all that was on the shelf.

Sean Riley Taylors Mom- I want uggs too, but in black! They are the best shoes!

I hope everyone gets what they want! :mickey:

meldan98
11-22-2007, 12:16 AM
I want things that will make my life less stressful.

I want to be able to get a loan for our new house that they just started construction on and is scheduled to be completed in March.

I want it to be easy to find renters for our current house.

I want one renovated master bath with a working shower (we've lived here 5 years without a working master shower).

I want my MIL who's been in the hospital for 3 months for a broken hip to walk and be able to go home.

A girl can dream right...

Miss Mouse
11-22-2007, 12:38 AM
I would really like an iPod. I've been wanting one for a while now, but it's something I just haven't been able to bring myself to purchase.

Also... Starbucks gift cards! The perfect gift for an addict like me! :coffee:

DisneyDudet
11-22-2007, 12:44 AM
Since my birthday is 12/13, I'll just pick what I've been eying in general for either one:

A vanity plate for my car-Disney themed of course!

A Digital SLR, like the Nikon D40 or the Rebel.

Jewelry is always nice, especially blue topaz or blue diamonds!

I think thats about it. I can't really think of anything very special this year except the plates or the camera. I'm pretty sure I won't get the camera, because it is very expensive.

Oh well. Mostly I wish for a great Christmas, full of my family, happy and healthy! I am thankful for each holiday that my grandparents are with us, as I know they can be taken at any time. This will be the last Christmas in their house, as they are building a smaller one, so this will be a very bittersweet year for us.

Happy Holidays all!

pink
11-23-2007, 07:17 PM
Oh well. Mostly I wish for a great Christmas, full of my family, happy and healthy!

I feel the same way. That is the best part of the holidays.:mickey:

disneydeb
11-24-2007, 11:27 PM
1. Peace
2. DD#2 to finish school in spring
3. DD#1 to have a better job
4. White towels
5. White wash cloths
6. Health
7. Universal health insurance

Disneyatic
11-26-2007, 03:47 PM
I am asking for a family membership to our local zoo. It's a really great zoo and we go many times throughout the year so a membership would be great!

What I want each year is to find that perfect gift for the people I shop for. There is no better feeling in the world than finding the perfect gift for someone and watching them open it!