PDA

View Full Version : Activating AP & single digit dance time...

berri_boo
11-15-2007, 09:31 PM
Where exactly can we activate our AP's? When we do we are also planning on purchasing the DDE at the same time since we can now purchase that at any guest relations.

:cloud9:We are leaving in just about 7 days :cloud9:

ibrowse17
11-15-2007, 09:57 PM
As far as AP's, you can exchange your voucher in at any ticket window. For the DDE, you can buy one at Guest Relations at any park. Have a great trip:thumbsup:

faline
11-16-2007, 07:11 AM
Actually, you need to go to a Guest Relations window to activate your annual pass. There's one at the entrance to each park as well as at Downtown Disney.

ibrowse17
11-16-2007, 10:08 AM
Actually, you need to go to a Guest Relations window to activate your annual pass. There's one at the entrance to each park as well as at Downtown Disney.

Now I am confused,:confused: as the letter I got with our vouchers said we could go to any ticket window to exchange them. I guess if you do, they send you to Guest Relations:thumbsup:

faline
11-16-2007, 10:24 AM
Perhaps they've changed things and I don't have the latest information. In the past, one had to go to a Guest Relations window for this transaction. If it has changed, I'd certainly like to know.

DDuck66
11-16-2007, 10:38 AM
We activated ours last May at the ticket window at the TTC. We had to go to Guest Relations to get our DDE card though.