PDA

View Full Version : 2 rooms and 2 AP's?

kbvette
11-15-2007, 07:07 PM
Okay, so we are booking our trip and Disney has changed the policy on booking rooms with 1 AP. ( You used to be able to book up to 3 rooms with 1 AP.) So my wife and I both have AP's, but the other couple who are going with us do not. So essentially, we want 2 rooms, but my wife and I are the only ones with AP's. Do we need to change the reservations so there is 1 AP holder staying in each room?

Thanks!:mickey:

DisneyTwinsMommy
11-15-2007, 07:34 PM
I think you do need to "technically" have one AP holder in each room...

KylesMom
11-16-2007, 09:29 AM
According to Disney's A/P website,
Offers apply to the Passholder only, unless otherwise noted. I would take this to mean that a passholder must be staying in the room to receive the discount.

Note as well that this opens up to another question: If you change the "owner" of both rooms to you and DH, will you be responsible for paying for both rooms at check-in if they are not fully paid in advance? In other words - would the other couple not be able to utilize their credit card, etc. to pay for room or have room charging privileges since the room is under your names and thereby you'd need to be the responsible parties paying for the rooms? This would be something to check into before arrival.

Obviously Disney is trying to restrict Passholder rates to just valid Passholders - hence why they took out the "up to three rooms" benefit. I'd make sure that your friends wouldn't end up being charged rack rates at check-in since they do not have A/Ps.