PDA

View Full Version : Midnight Buffet?

moorea
11-15-2007, 05:33 PM
I have cruised on Carnival and they have a midnight buffet with ice sculptures and tons of food. Can anyone tell me if they have something like this on a Disney cruise. I will be taking my first Disney cruise June 12 2008 on the Wonder for 3 nights. Thanks.

TammiMcMan
11-15-2007, 07:08 PM
Not sure if they'll come up with new themes by then, but as of right now, they only have the late night buffet (10:30pm - 11:30pm) offered one night on that particular cruise. It's your 2nd sailing night, which would be the Pirates in the Caribbean deck party. Other than that, you can usually find late night munchies set out in the Promenade Lounge and in the adult lounges.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
12-14-2007, 09:57 PM
The Pirates in the Caribbean show was so great. We didn't eat anything at that buffet because we were still stuffed from dinner. But there was plenty of food and it all looked fantastic.

Experiment626
12-15-2007, 07:04 PM
The 7 nighters have a midnite dessert buffet in Lumieres. With cakes, pies, and of course the chocolate fountain.

The pirate night buffet has desserts but also has food like turkey legs and carved ham.

Enjoy your cruise:mickey: