PDA

View Full Version : BCV Questions

PoohBear517
11-15-2007, 03:35 PM
What is BCV like in May and September? If I call MS to make reservations at the 7-month window for September, what are my chances of getting a 2BR (no particular view)? With May being only 6-months away, is it still possible to get a 1BR? I'm hoping to snag May 15-21, but can be flexible by a day or two. My goal is to be in WDW for our 5th wedding anniversary (May 17th).

If we're not able to book a room, can we still enjoy an afternoon at SAB?

Maleficent's Dad
11-15-2007, 09:36 PM
BCV - a wonderful location! We used to stay there once in a while, but in recent years, it's been very difficult to book.

Call MS immediately for May and ask about availability. That's the only advice I can give.

As far as September is concerned, call at the 7 month window. I'd call day-to-day and book individual days if I were you (you can then combine them when you get the week/days you want).

With the absolute explosion in memberships at SSR and now AKLV, the BCV are a hot commodity. It's a small resort with limited rooms and a dynamite location.

If you can't get into the BCV, you cannot use SAB. Sorry, they're pretty strict about it.