PDA

View Full Version : Help with Nov/Dec Trip in '08

TTA Metroliner
11-14-2007, 09:13 AM
I've been to Disney World 26 times, but never been able to go in Nov./Dec. (I work retail). I finally have the opportunity next year to go for a week in one of these months. Which weeks are the LEAST crowded where I can see the most Christmas stuff? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Week are not an option (still work retail) but any other week is fine.

Any help would be appreciated!!!:santa:

DDuck66
11-14-2007, 09:44 AM
I would suggest the first week in December. It is usually at it lowest crowd level for the Holidays. We usually try and go around that time. We are going a little later this year and will be there the weekend of December 15th. Hopefully it will not be too crowded. Make sure that you go to the Christmas Party. It is an extra charge, but well worth it.

MsMin
11-14-2007, 10:17 AM
I agree I prefer to go in Dec. b/c it just feels so much more like Christmas :santa3: Try to avoid the wknd as the crowds tend to build more during the week, heaviest on Sundays (or has been our experience) I imagine the crowds will be very manageable until the 20th, but earlier is better,based on our experience over the last 5 yrs. Sounds exciting... :tree:

sillyolbear
11-14-2007, 11:59 AM
I, too, would go with December. As the other posters mention, avoiding the weekends-- especially the parade taping--and it is a great time to see WDW.