PDA

View Full Version : magical journeys and hopper passes

nellyj
11-13-2007, 02:08 PM
i was hoping someone would be able to help me. (didn't like to contact wendy as she is sooo busy and i fully expect to feel daft over the answer )
we have just rec'd our itinary / vouchers etc. and i have noticed we don't have our park hopper tickets. now, usually we get separate tickets for the hoppers and as this is our first time staying in disney accomodation i was wondering if it's they are held via our room key along with the dining plan. it's just that we fly in 2 weeks and as we are in uk i am getting a bit panicky.
i fully expect to be worrying over nothing...and that the tickets are either on their way or are included on room key . but, it wouldn't be a disney holiday if i didn't freak out at least once !!!!!! :santa:

Tygger7
11-13-2007, 02:12 PM
Don't worry....your Park Hopper tickets will be on your hotel room key. Even if your room isn't ready when you check in, they'll still give you the room key so you can go to the parks.

Hope you have a wonderful holiday!!
:thumbsup:

nellyj
11-13-2007, 02:15 PM
oh thankyou so much for putting my frazzled brain at ease..lol
i know i was just panicking. as usual. !
do we get 3 room keys then as there are 3 of us ?? of do we just go through the turnstiles on one room card?

offwego
11-13-2007, 02:17 PM
do we get 3 room keys then as there are 3 of us ?? of do we just go through the turnstiles on one room card?

You get three room keys (with each name on it to make it easier to track) and you can choose for instance if you want charging on all three, two or one. Have a wonderful time!:mickey:

nellyj
11-13-2007, 02:23 PM
wow....you guys are really on the ball tonight !:thumbsup:

i think thats the last of my questions answered ...... until the next disney melt down that is !!!!!! :blush: :malef:

helen x

Here we go again...
11-13-2007, 04:31 PM

You will get 1 room key in each person's name. Each person will need their own room key to get into the parks, They do not put all of the tickets on one key.
You can make the decision when you check in if you want each person to have charging priviliges. I have a teenager and allow her to charge things to the room so that she does not have to carry cash.

nellyj
11-14-2007, 03:02 AM
my daughter is 9 so, will she be able to have a lower amount on her card? say $50.
helen x

coloradowendyl
11-14-2007, 09:02 AM
Hey,

Absolutely never too busy to answer questions!

As you have a package, your tickets and your dining plan are attached to your room key and you receive them at check in. You may charge to the room with the key as well. If you wish for Princess V. to be able to charge things herself, you may do so or you can tell them at check in that you do not wish her to have charging priveledges. My kids have always thought it was very cool to be able to charge little things themselves, however, they knew they had to have permission to do so!

Email me if you have other questions!
Wendy

vamaggie
11-14-2007, 02:54 PM
my daughter is 9 so, will she be able to have a lower amount on her card? say $50.
helen x

I don't believe you can put a limit on the amt to charge to an individual card. Also, your Dining plan will be tied to the cards this will be lumped together so you can use any card to use the dining plan. Enjoy your holiday!

CleveRocks
11-15-2007, 04:49 AM
If you choose to set up a room charge, each card will either have charging privileges or not have charging privileges. There's simply no way to assign different limits to different cards.

A room charge can be set up with a credit card, debit card (with VISA/MC logo), cash, travelers checks, even Disney Dollars. The UPPER limit is determined by level of resort ... $500 for Values, $1,000 for Moderates and $1,500 for Deluxes. You can set a room charge limit for a lower amount if you want. When you reach your limit, you can choose to just set up another room charge.

NO HOLD is placed on credit or debit cards. Your card won't be charged until you reach your limit, OR until about 3:0 a.m. on the day of check-out, whichever comes first.

Jeri Lynn
11-15-2007, 07:21 AM
I would suggest if you want your daughter to have some availability to purchase without carrying cash that you buy a gift card at the hotel store and let her use that.

I bought a $75 gift card for my daughter and her BF to use when we go in 10 days!

gauvin4
11-15-2007, 02:08 PM
I would suggest if you want your daughter to have some availability to purchase without carrying cash that you buy a gift card at the hotel store and let her use that.

I bought a $75 gift card for my daughter and her BF to use when we go in 10 days!

This is what I plan to do for my kids on our upcoming trip. I won't have to worry about them loosing the cash.