PDA

View Full Version : Transportation Question?

Deansgal85
11-13-2007, 12:15 PM
we are planning on shopping at DTD on Thanksgiving morning....eating lunch at Earl of Sandwich and then heading over to the boardwalk to catch a football game at ESPN bar.....question is...can we take a bus from our resort to DTD and then a boat from DTD to the boardwalk???

THANKS!!

6 more days:mickey:6 more days:mickey:6 more days:mickey:

Deansgal85
11-13-2007, 02:11 PM
OOPS!!! got my map out....no water...therefore no water transportation!!

Silly me----guess the excitement has me thinking too much!!

bleukarma
11-13-2007, 02:55 PM
You can take a bus from your resort to DTD and then a bus to the Boardwalk. It will let you off at the Boardwalk resort, but the ESPN Club is right behind it.

If you have TONS of time to kill and want to take the scenic route then you can take a boat from DTD to Port Orleans and then a bus to MGM. From MGM you can either jump on a boat to the Boardwalk or you can just walk.

Deansgal85
11-13-2007, 03:52 PM
Thanks Amber----I'm all about SCENIC routes!!:mickey::mickey::mickey:

DisneyDudet
11-13-2007, 04:38 PM
I would also be wary about using the transportation, especially if you have lots of bags that you've got all sorts of new goodies in.

If you don't want the hassle of bringing them with you, you can have them sent home. I do believe you can send packages from DTD back to your resort, but it won't be until the next day after 3 that you can pick them up, so remember that.

If you want all your packages with you, you can return back to your resort, drop them off, and head to MGM from your resort. You can walk from their, or take the Friendship boat, like Amber said, but they are slow. The walk to BWI from MGM is very nice, and it lets you see the resort a little more!

Otherwise, you can just do what Amber said!